• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Speed Equal

High 8-C both

Spider Man uses Quad Damage for his power, he can switch them out if he wants and has all the equipment/techniques

Steve gets diamond gear, an elytra, fireworks, a bow, 16 enderpearls, some of all his potions, some random blocks, a couple golden apples, a milk bucket, a shield, loyalty trident, and iron golem materials. Enchants are fine or whatever. This can be changed maybe idk

Takes place in Dubai, neither starts off knowing exactly where the other is so stealth and its counterplays can be relevant

Start within 100m from one another

Spider-Man (Insomniac Games):

The Player (Minecraft):

Inconclusive:

I don't know how effective webs would be considering Steve's got significantly higher lifting strength so he might be able to swing out despite the fact he's webbed.

The main problem here is actually hitting Spidey, due to the fact Spidey is more agile (though a shield might be able to no-sell some attacks), and quad damage seems like a significantly bigger boost then Steve's strength potions.

Webs still help in slowing him down and tripping him up. You can shoot a web into people's faces to momentarily blind them, then in that same motion use it to pull yourself in for a hit. Being strong doesn't mean Steve can see through webs, and the stickyness will be annoying. Electric webs are a thing too and Spider-Man can just throw shit at him.

He does have a different sort of strength amp that lets him ignore shields and just bash through them, as well as people's guard. Idk if separating that from the quad damage is game mechanics or not though.

Theres also the thing where he can amp his perception/speed by quite a lot every time he dodges. Steve probably can't be incapped with webs, but they still could momentarily stun or blind him and this Spider-Man is good at just beating people up too.

Every time Spider-Man attacks Steve, he takes damage due to Thorns enchantment.

Rather negligible amount though. Should be able to just heal through it without too much issue, dealing out way more pain than he's taking in return.

Thorns III deals 2 hearts of damage in-game, I doubt it'd be completely null here. Protection enchantments boost Steve's durability to much higher levels, which can help counter Quad Damage, and any hits that Steve gets will light Spidey on fire.

Spider sense means that Peter will have the stealth advantage and his webbing can be used to blind Steve and pick him up and slam him around, preventing him from taking damage to the thorns enchantment.

Spiderman regenerates though, and can take quite a lot of punishment himself. Each hit he gets can be funneled into boosting his healing. Quad damage isn't the only amp he can get, with there also being several durability boosting ones available to him, and actually getting hits to ignite would be kinda hard. Given that the enchantments are on the armor and that SPiderman basically has the speed advantage via precog and perception, he can also just strike where the armor doesn't cover. The helmet leaves a pretty clear opening.

There's also ways around thorns. Electric webs, concussive blasts, or the gravity trap into shit being thrown at him, since thorns doesn't proc on ranged hits.

Huh. Forgot about that. However, there's also the matter that it's only a chance to proc, won't be hitting for the full value each time, and causes armor to degrade much faster.

The armour durability stuff is more relevant over numerous in-game days, I doubt it'd be breaking any time soon in a single fight, especially with the unbreaking 3 enchantment.

There's also that he can probably just strip it off, should it be an issue. No real stranger to tearing off armored sections, given the final boss.

Steve can also regen. Potions of healing and Regenerationn can let him actively and passively regen.

But if Spider-Man stays in range, then Steve shoots arrows and throws fire charges, fireworks and tridents. Enchantments such as Infinity mean that he can do this all day. Plus, ender pearls let him bring this to CQC if he desires

I also feel like stripping off full diamond armor would be rather hard to do, since the style of the armor means that Spider-Man would actually have to break the armor to pull it off

Peter kicks the crap out if him in CQC, so that'd be a bad idea. Spidey just lobs his projectiles back with his webs.

Also, Peter could air launch, in which case Steve is screwed.

@hykuu why not dubai

@Crimson These however are limited, and can be knocked away with webs, gravity wells, and concussive blasts. They also gotta be drank or thrown. Spider Man's just kinda happens.

Last time I checked, fire charges can't be thrown and need to be shot from a dispenser or placed on the ground. Dodging arrows from a single shooter won't be hard given spider sense and perception stuff. Same goes for dodging melee strikes.

I mean the helmet, boots, and leggings don't seem to need to be broken to be taken off necessarily. The chestplate's more of an issue but by then he can just not bother.

@Wokistan Spiderman swings steves into burj khalifa, causing the collapse of the building, killing hundreds, this results in him having a mental breakdown, quitting the mantel of spiderman, with Steve barely surviving by eating 40 golden apples, The Arabs are pissed, and start a nuclear war with USA; which results in WW3, I.e extinction of the human race.

why dubai

Spider Cop meets Spider Terrorist

Bump

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I don't know how effective webs would be considering Steve's got significantly higher lifting strength so he might be able to swing out despite the fact he's webbed.
This is an accurate depiction of Minecraft Spider. Minecraft Steve can get off of Spider's web and/or break it easily with his sword whilst MC Dungeoneers can't do anything whatsoever, and yes Minecraft Spiders can shoot webs. MC Dungeoneers can't mine which is sad thing to Minecraft community cause it missing Mining features. So there's a bit significant difference between MCers within MCverse.

bump

bump

Back