• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Rules:
  • Miles has prior knowledge of the spots abilities
  • Speed equalized
  • Battle takes place in the streets of new york
  • "Pre-Multiple Collider Energy Absorption" spot is used
  • SBA for everything else

The Spot:
Spiderverse Spot GIF - Spiderverse Spot Bread - Discover & Share GIFs

Spider-Man: (Dinamic8000, HonestlyBored24, LeoEpicGamer8910, Lacku, marvel_champion_07, ThePrimalHunter, King_Dom470)
Miles Morales - Marvel's Spider-Man TV Commercial

Last edited:
Okay, this Miles can't hold Spot by LS

I just played the original Insoniac Spider Man, but i will assume that by the end of his standlone game Miles is comparable to Insomaniac Peter, who can defeat Taskmaster without even going all out, so i guess he exceds in skill here

Finally, he have a slight better AP naturally (3.65 tons vs 2.85 tons) and can one-shot similar opponents with bioeletricity (Again, dunno exactly how this works)

With that and Miles having previous knowledge i guess he wins this one

Okay, this Miles can't hold Spot by LS

I just played the original Insoniac Spider Man, but i will assume that by the end of his standlone game Miles is comparable to Insomaniac Peter, who can defeat Taskmaster without even going all out, so i guess he exceds in skill here

Finally, he have a slight better AP naturally (3.65 tons vs 2.85 tons) and can one-shot similar opponents with bioeletricity (Again, dunno exactly how this works)

With that and Miles having previous knowledge i guess he wins this one
Skill is debatable since miles doesn't really have any impressive skill feats but counted

Miles has so many gadgets and busted venom abilities over his ATSV counterpart that he'd definitely have an easier time handling Spot so him FRA

Back