• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Men CRT: Into The Additions-Verse

Introductio

Hey, everyone!

I made a few Spider-Man CRTs way back then, and I've noticed the other Spider-Peeps are severely lacking in content. So, just as I did for the OG, I'm making a CRT to remedy that!

Let's get this started!

Superior Spider-Man: Complete!

• Acrobatics (Has the body of Spider-Man, and should retain his agile capabilities)
Can Create and Summon: Hundreds of Spider Bots that vary from small sizes to much larger variants, which watch over and moniter New York.

Intelligence Clarificatio
Extraordinary Genius. Is one of Spider-Man's most dangerous villains, has successfully enacted a plan to beat the Avengers, and has even managed to create and accomplish a plan which successfully swapped bodies with him for a period of time. As the Superior Spider-Man, he employs his cunning genius and access to both his and Peter's memories to fully take advantage of his youthful body. His style of combat that has a heavy focus on brutality, intimidatio, and technology with the resources he's given. He has little to no restraint when facing his opponents, with his ways evoking fear from criminals and making them surrender on the spot. He's done things such as punching the jaw off of the Scorpion, blinded the Vultuse, beat down a villia who's already surrendered and unable to fight back, partially crushed somebody's trachea, brutalized villains that are of little to no threat to him, and went as far as killing both Alistair Smythe and Massacre. Despite all of the stark differences between him and the original Spider-Man, nobody realized that anybody was inhabiting Peter Parker's body.

Spider-Man 2099: Complete!
This guy is probably gonna need two tabbers, unless you all think it's better to just composite the suits.

Without Suit/Original Suit

Parker Industries Suit

Stamina Addition?
Lyra can wake him up from unconsciousness.

Speed Additio
Capable of keeping up with and landing hits on the Superior Spider-Man

Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Complete!

Conclusion
That'll be all from me for now, up until I inevitebly make more CRTs with more additions to the Spider-Family! With that being said, this marks the end of the thread and the end of my quest... For now!

Excelsior, am I right?

Mind control and disease manip for Ock should be listed as "with prep", alongside immortality types 1 and 3 too, right? Given the recent Superior Spider-Man run.

Miguel gets two keys, but as far as I remember, the durability point shouldn't be added, as it makes it sound like he's 8-B in dura. Rest seems okay.

Miles' proposed resistance should be limited then, no? Weapon creation sounds wrong-ish, I'd hope for other people's opinion on it. Rest is fine

Nevermind, in the scan provided, Miles isn't forming a weapon with his webbing, he's shooting them. At best it is an aim feat, but even then that's a stretch. Don't agree with adding Weapon Creation one bit.

Edited with your suggestions.

Not sure how to treat Miguel being 8-B in dura because I'm uncertain if that would somehow create scaling issues. What's your take on it?

It sounds wrong, given that in issues Miguel does appear, he's higher than regular Spidey power wise, sure, but against the actual 8-Bs, he doesn't hold a candle. Him being just High 8-C+ works too, so probably get rid of the dura point

Technically you've had staff approval to add this, given Cal is a Knowledgeable member and reputed staff member

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I should really get to making Earth-1610 Spider-Man's profile, now that I've started to get the hang of it.
dammit I wanted to make one

Back