• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Mysterio, But Peter is going to put some dirt on Beck's eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the Raimiverse Spider-Man's Spider Sense kinda weak? Apso I don't reckon Peter has any answer to Illusion Creation anyhow, so I think Beck takes this

Oh well, Beck still takes this for his Illusions and Danmaku. We've never seen Maguire take on something at this scale.

Maguire is used to dodging tons of projectiles casually with spider sense. Hell, unlike MCU, Maguire also has a slow motion effect to his spider sense.

To be honest, now that ive seen that Spiderman 1 clip again, Tobey's spidersense seems a lot better than Holland's.

In the first fight against Holland, Mysterio relied on illusions and slowly pushing him against the train

Ted Ed said:
Maguire is used to dodging tons of projectiles casually with spider sense.
Hell, unlike MCU, Maguire also has a slow motion effect to his spider sense.
Um, can you link that scene? MCU Holland dodged multiple auto-fires from different directions in a tight corridor, and I don't remember anything that compares to that...

Also, the second part is irrelevant, as we aren't shown how MCU's Spider-Sense works.

Tobey is also a lot more agile. Mysterio usually starts off with illusions, not danmaku.

I wonder what was literally the first thing Mysterio did when Holland's Spider-Man met him on the bridge. Oh, he danmaku'd the **** outta him.

In their first battle, Mysterio had alotta CIS to deal with, that's why he didn't open fire on Peter. He has no inclinations here, so it will proceed similar to their second encounter.

In the first fight against Holland, Mysterio relied on illusions and slowly pushing him against the train
He was trying to interrogate Peter, and as soon as Beck got his info, he purposely made it look like Peter was ran over by a train so it looks pike an accident.

But it has been implied given Nick Fury will easily suspect foul play upon findjng Spidey's bullet ridden body. Besides, Beck shows a reluctance killing Peter anyhow, so it can be attributed to that.

Point is, using that fight as a reference to Beck's Standard Tactics is flawed given how much CIS it had

That's Video Game version... we're talking about the Film version. And as far as it was established, Movies don't consider video games canon, because Mysterio was going to be in Spider-Man 4, played by Bruce Campbell, so it is clear Game Universe is defininetly not Movie Universe

Movie feats =/= Game feats, because by that logic all of MCU characters would jump to their highest tier because of stuff like Future Fight

I know we should have a game key for ASM since that acts as a sequel to the movie (even though the actual sequel contradicts it)

Siding with Spider-Man. FRA also,

Tobey's Spiderman was alot more versatie than Hollands usually Holland survives most of his fights because of his durability, I.E

Spider-Man especially in his Black Suit completely thrashed Sandman. And easily overpowered New-Goblin Harry Osborn.

Guys, Spider-man literally does not have reasons. You're FRA'ing nothing.

Also, more versatile is a bold faced lie. MCU Peter has all of this Peter's powers, better Spider Sense, and tons of tech to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back