• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (MCU) VS Jolyne Cujoh

• Fight Location: New York (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Base Spider-Man | End of Part 6 Jolyne
Spider-Man:
Jolyne Cujoh:
Inconclusive:

latest
E8PfHxcX0AQF5FQ.png

From speed equalization rules, Stone free is still far faster than spidey.

so what can spider man do about stone free?

From speed equalization rules, Stone free is still far faster than spidey.

so what can spider man do about stone free?
MCU Spider-Man can actually sense invisible threats with his Spider-Sense as shown at the end of FFH, though I’m not sure how much faster we’re assuming SF is compared to Peter with the speed equalization rules

I think it takes more than just sensing invisible threats, to actually sense Stands, but I could be wrong.

Keep in mind that while I am saying he should be able to sense invisible threats, that doesn’t mean he exactly knows what Stone Free’s form is

and, even sensing it, stone free still massively outclasses spidey speed wise.

if spider man gets close, he gets punched in the face nigh instantly and obliterated.

Speed Equalization rules are confusing with Stands. If we believe that, Spider-Man gets blitzed the moment he gets near Jolyne with FTL Punches

Huh? Why would she be far faster?
Stone free. Spiderman is fighting Jolyne, not Stone free, stone free still gets downgraded, but is still just as faster than they were before

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." ~ Versus Thread Rules

Last edited:
Stone free. Spiderman is fighting Jolyne, not Stone free, stone free still gets downgraded, but is still just as faster than they were before

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." ~ Versus Thread Rules
That's a pretty silly interpretation imo.
She can't even physically swap hands with Tom. She's only even able to fight him via Stone Free, so why would her speed be equalized and not Stone Free's?

imagine Ash Ketchum vs someone and their speed is equalized to Ash's but not his Pokemon.

All that aside... What stops Spidey from just... webbing up Jolyne? Stone Free certainly doesn't have the LS to pull it apart.

That's a pretty silly interpretation imo.
She can't even physically swap hands with Tom. She's only even able to fight him via Stone Free, so why would her speed be equalized and not Stone Free's?

imagine Ash Ketchum vs someone and their speed is equalized to Ash's but not his Pokemon.

All that aside... What stops Spidey from just... webbing up Jolyne? Stone Free certainly doesn't have the LS to pull it apart.
rules are rules, I cant argue with em.

stone free being an invincible shield for her. stone free will simply get in the way.

also, spiderman webbing jolyne doesn't really matter since sf can just get through them

My thoughts are that while Peter holds more skill and experience, it's nothing that Jolyne can't get around as I'd call her a much more quick-thinking and unpredictable opponent in terms of her abilities and strategy. Information Analysis won't work as nothing has shown that Spidey's or even Iron Man's for that matter can scan entities similar to Stands. Stone Free's going to let Jolyne escape if she does manage to get webbed

She actually can tho, she has MHS feats, herself, not even Stone Free.

We even got a new calc in.

Back