• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote for Hulk, vastly superior endurance will eventually give him the win.

No outside help, right? Because realistically, at some point someone would help Spider Man, while i think nobody would help the Hulk.

Can Spider Man **** off, possibly lose Hulk and come back better equipped and prepared? Because if that is not the case, i just can't see he winning.

Omg, i just watched all Hulk 2003 and MCU Spiderman fights, this is an utter stomp in Hulk's favor, this version of Spiderman is far too inexperienced to fight someone as ferocious as the Hulk, this fight would be over in less than 10 seconds.

It would be akin to Loki vs Hulk in the end of Avengers, but instead of Loki's arrogance, it would be Peter's glare eye teen nonsense that would be his defeat.

@Gargoyle One

Anything above regular human has not been continuously restrained by this version of Spiderman, he tried to do that to Captain America and he just pulled Spidey, this is a stomp.

Gargoyle One said:
Captian America is physically stronger then this hulk, you know that right?
He isn't, stop trolling. Also, even if he were to be, my point still stands, this Spiderman does not have the experience to web Hulk, he does not have the feats you are claiming he has, stop conflating him with his other versions.

He isn't, stop trolling. Also, even if he were to be, my point still stands, this Spiderman does not have the experience to web Hulk, he does not have the feats you are claiming he has, stop conflating him with his other versions.

Facts say otherwise \_(-_-)_/

Someone says something you disagree with so you accuse them of trolling? Not a good start dude. People have different opinions. Try to stay civil.

The Wright Way said:
Someone says something you disagree with so you accuse them of trolling? Not a good start dude. People have different opinions. Try to stay civil.
According to this wiki, Hulk's WEAKEST strength feat is double that of Captain America, i didn't mean not be civil, but that seems like trolling to me.

Um what? Hulk's weakest strength feat isn't double of Cap.

But guys, Spidey isn't 393 megajoules, he's about 330 megajoules via this. That calc is outdated. Still stronger than Hulk though.

Voting for Spidey Via better everything, especially considering this version of hulk doesn't seem to be very combat intelligent.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Bc Hulk isn't stronger than Spidey. Invalid points.
"this version of Spiderman is far too inexperienced to fight someone as ferocious as the Hulk"

"Peter's glare eye teen nonsense that would be his defeat"

I didn't make a strength argument, i commented on it as a response to Gargoyle One argument, with, again, even if it were to be correct, would be irrelevant, taking my example from Cap vs Peter, he pulled him, he didn't just rip the web, Peter's weight, with he doesn't have, and ability, with he also doesn't have, matters here more than his raw power.

And i mantain, "anything above regular human has not been continuously restrained by this version of Spiderman", i am not saying his webs are useless, but he has not been shown been able to restrain anything of significance, besides that boat, i supose, with was not moving.

I feel like Spider-Man's agility and webbing (which briefly held together the ferry) would work well against Hulk here. This is also how this version of Spider-Man mainly fights so I'll have to give my vote to Spider-Man.

just wish to point out that by sba they are in the middle of ventral park, so no skyscrapers to leap of in aproximatly 1.5 kms from them

Ricsi-viragosi said:
just wish to point out that by sba they are in the middle of ventral park, so no skyscrapers to leap of in aproximatly 1.5 kms from them
Spider-Man was still capable of using his webs fine during his battle in central park in Infinity War.

Back