• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

Currently doing the crater calc, and btw...

The Promethium X should probably get its own page I think

Seeing how it's debatably the strongest thing in the series after Beyonder and Spider-Carnage's bomb

I've finished it in one of my Sandboxes

Pretty surprising results, going through a scaling chain for the series will be something, though I'm not sure who it scales to since I only remember Venom and Carnage hurting each other, outside of sound stuff, and Spidey couldn't touch them when Venom returned (nevermind that Spidey noticed Venom was stronger than before).

The one thing that doesn't change much throughout the series is speed, thanks to those silly laser guns (though Electro might be FTL)

Okay this is my last question about this, did you calculate it as a full sphere, if I'm even making any sense? Just asking because I'm a little confused my self. Also, would Spiderman downscale from it based on my previous comment?
The explosion formula has nothing to do with shape, tho a bit of the explosion was offscreen so i guess technically no
Spider-Man scaling to the explosion would probably depend on what difficulty is considered canon, i'd assume it would most likely be the normal difficulty in which case he might

I don't think so, but like I've said, speed is something that doesn't seem to change much because the feats tend to be the same

You can try to calculate Season 1 feats to see if they differ much from the Relativistic one you found

They might, who knows...

Alright imma rewatch some of the earlier episodes for some laser dodging feats
Also Spidey would scale to Iron Man and the X-Men so checking out feats from their series would be pretty useful aswell

No scaling from Iron Man since they're not from the same network or the same page, I'm afraid.

Another calc for the road, this time for Spidey's swinging speed.

@Akidwholiketopowerscale You must've gotten me in the mood to calc this series, something I should've done years ago really xD
Good to hear i guess
Pretty sure TAS Spidey has better speed feats too, he could escape an explosion caused by the Hobgoblins missiles with a combination of swinging and acrobatics at the begining of the 2nd part of the hobgoblin two parter

Last edited:
Any beams in particular? There are lots there, and the one Spidey dodges at the beginning happens with slow-mo.

Would all laser guns in TAS be considered similar? Like if they have enough evidence for being lightspeed scattered across multiple episodes would that scale to every laser gun in the series?

The police and Kingpin's minions seem to use the same lasers... If color is anything to go by.

I mean it's what's been done with Star Wars in the past so I don't see the issue here.

Good, good. Things are coming along quite well for the scaling chain.

Next up, I'll try to calculate Shocker's building busting feat. We don't see most of it, but it should yield something interesting.

Neat
I calculated Kraven snapping a lock which is impressive due to this being done by him before taking the serum to enhance his strength
I'll also try to calculate Doc Ock surviving the explosion that fused the tentactles to his back, i already calculated the yield as 0.09 Tons of TNT (which is by calculating the explosion itself, trying to calculate the damage it did to the building would probably yield a higher result) but i still have to find the distance between Ock and the Explosion

Ah, a page for Punisher, I hadn't thought about that, but that was his first ever appearance outside of the comics so it's pretty noteworthy.

Ah, a page for Punisher, I hadn't thought about that, but that was his first ever appearance outside of the comics so it's pretty noteworthy.
Neat i didn't know that
Does the Punisher have any feats? If not he'd probably be physically 9-C via scaling to human Kraven since snapping locks and bending metal doors should be in that tier

He appears a few times and fights Harry when he's the Green Goblin, I don't remember much beyond that.

Rewatching the episode he briefly fights the Goblin twice tho i don't think he ever physically harms him, he does survive an explosion from the goblin's missiles tho albeit he was far away

Back