• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

Mysterio.png

A slightly rough TAS Mysterio render

So, Black Cat after the events of the first game was transferred to Ravenscroft. There, she underwent cross species experiments. So in her state, she'd probably scale to Spiderman in AP due to being able to hurt him, though this is offset by the fact that our favorite Web Head mocks them for not being a challenge in game, and is probably much faster due to basically teleporting around the museum via pure speed.

Alright, it's confirmed, Kraven scales to Spider-Man due to being able to harm him and take attacks. This also lines up with the fact that he was able to take out and kill 3 other cross species.

Also I just realized there were plans for a Vulture cross species, would have been cool to see

Just finished the GPE calc right now
The result is 0.004696 Tons or Wall level+, though since it's just 0.0003 Tons away from 9-A i think it could upscale to it

The S-01 has some other feats that might reach higher, like it destroying a fountain during the cutscene before it's boss fight and causing a large explosion with a missile

Damn, Peter just let Kassidy burn in a fire just like that

Anyways, refinish TASM 2 (the game). Sadly, barely any feats seemed impressive compared to the Tasm 1 game. The only boss that was impressive, in my opinion, was Electro.

In Episode 12 of Season 2 of TAS, Spidey could avoid several rapidly firing lasers in order to make his way to Dr. Conners
To my understanding the lasers were actual light (as the tablet that fired them reacts to light, and it's effects seem to depend on the type of light used so it probably uses the light it receives somehow) so they would be light speed
obviously an outlier tho still pretty interesting

Last edited:
Yeah Spidey does dodge lasers quite a lot but they don't show laser properties a lot of the time so i didn't think it would apply

Evaluated it

The good thing about those dumb laser guns in TAS is that it gives us tons of scenes where Spidey makes those lasers look like jokes

Bruh i'm watching the doctor strange episode in polish and they are calling the ancient one "ancjent wan" instead of translating his name normally 💀

Exactly what i was thinking, the censorship in TAS ended up giving the characters some amazing feats

Well, not a whole lot of striking feats (they do sneak in a few punches, Semper Jr fought hard against the idiotic censorship and Avi Arad) outside of baddies but definitely a lot of destruction

Shocker casually destroys a building in his debut episode lol

Bruh i'm watching the doctor strange episode in polish and they are calling the ancient one "ancjent wan" instead of translating his name normally 💀
Honestly, trust me, sometimes translating things literally can be pretty horrible xD

In Hispanic America they chose to call him "Hombre Araña" and that name stuck for waaay too long

Naturally... Because Semper Jr was a huge fan of the comics (specifically the Ditko and Romita Sr eras) and wanted to honor the comics the best way possible, and he knew Ditko's most iconic creations by far were Strange and Spidey, who had met on a few occasions by that point (they do live in the same city after all xD)

TAS also did Spider-Verse before anyone else and it's honestly still the best Spider-Verse since. Yes, even superior to Into the Spider-Verse in my eyes, and I still have that as one of the best Spider-Man movies.

Speaking of explosions, and I'm sorry for bringing this up for the umpteenth time, but would there be a way to calculate the Spider Hunter aoe attacks from the Tasm game?

The S-01's explosions would probably be pretty easy to calc, it fired a missile directly into itself so it's head can be used for scaling

The S-01's explosions would probably be pretty easy to calc, it fired a missile directly into itself so it's head can be used for scaling
That too, but it can also emit a blue explosion form underneath it if you stand there too long. Same thing with the flying spider hunters, except they have those at a much bigger scale, covering a bunch of buildings.

That too, but it can also emit a blue explosion form underneath it if you stand there too long. Same thing with the flying spider hunters, except they have those at a much bigger scale, covering a bunch of buildings.
That should probably also be calculable with the standard explosion formula

Alright, so the main problem. Spiderman's durability against it is inconsistent when taking into account the 3 difficulties. On easy mode, he's able to survive it even after standing still throughout all of it, but in normal mode he can barely survive it when not getting shocked by the first half, and that's if he can. And in hard mode, he just dies instantly. So it'd be iffy to use for him.

Back