• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

Though not his first appearance in animation, it was definitely the first one that was major, so it's worth including.

We'll definitely get there when we can, that was a very good Iron Man.

An argument could be made that since it's the same voice actor and all those 90s shows were intended to be in the same verse at one point, that it's the same Iron Man from the 90s cartoon... But, denied by The-Impress, as I've commented in the past.

Speaking of the same verse, isnt Spiderman Unlimited in the same universe as TAS Spiderman? I feel like my memory is hazy on that whole situation.

Naw i'm pretty sure the creator of TAS said something about it not being related
too bad Iron Man TAS isn't related to Spider-Man TAS, i'm working on some calcs RN and it's got some crazy feats

AP wise most feats i calced fall into Small Building level, besides one feat performed by Ultimo which is City Block level+ but doesn't scale to anybody due to him being above Iron Man.
Iron Man and War Machine also have a feat of throwing Titanium Man deep into space which yields a City Block level result and also gives Class M lifting strength
The series has some pretty good speed feats tho, for example Titanium Man could fly from a satellite to Earth in 10 seconds which yields a High Hypersonic result, and the Mandarin fired off a blast that traveled around earth in a few seconds with a Sub-Relativistic result which should also scale to Iron Man as he can react to his lasers

Last edited:
Aight i be done
Overall seems like Small Building level is the most consistent tier for the characters, tho maybe City Block level could work as a possibly/likely rating?
Tho i still have 1 and half a season of feats to calc so City Block level might become more consistent
Also further discussion of Iron Man TAS and other Animated Series unrelated to Spider-Man should probly be moved to another thread

There's enough justifications for it. AA is fairly odd verse power wise

unknown.png

Oh man, poor MODOK... It was precisely this series which started his streak of not being taken seriously almost ever again.

I have evaluated those calcs and I'm keeping them safe for future Marvel animated stuff since I've been ready to make pages for many of those guys for a while.

We'll make a thread where we can discuss those feats for other animated Marvel shows once we're done with TAS or other Spidey stuff, I don't wanna comment on it here.

Last edited:
But are those lower feats anti feats/contridictions? Because according to the profile he can consistently trash these 8-As
They're only 8-As in the first place because of a single calc. They get destroyed by what looks to be like 9-B to 9-A stuff. Them being 8-As makes no sense.

They're only 8-As in the first place because of a single calc. They get destroyed by what looks to be like 9-B to 9-A stuff. Them being 8-As makes no sense.
Machine Men are most often damaged or destroy by weaponry specifically used to fight them

Machine Men are most often damaged or destroy by weaponry specifically used to fight them
Yeah as I said we need more calcs because it looks like these weapons are small building level at most.

Scaling the entire verse to a single calc is weird to me, when no other feat comes close.

Do you know where it said that the weapon's were used to fight machine men specifically?

Its not said, but its consistently shown as the only way the resistance can fight the Machine Men given they aren't superhuman like Spider-Man is

Its not said, but its consistently shown as the only way the resistance can fight the Machine Men given they aren't superhuman like Spider-Man is
Oh well of course. Obviously machine men still scale above the humans in the setting, but I don't think that means that they're 8-A necessarily.

I could see Supaidaman getting second place with some of the stuff Leopardon pulls off.
What does Supadaiman do? I'm unaware of any high tier feats he might have.

Blasters which crack or destroy portions of walls destroy machine men
Their blasters collapse entire buildings without even trying which is generally close to the rating they're given.

More calcs for Unlimited will come in the future anyway, but for now, we're focusing on TAS.

Their blasters collapse entire buildings without even trying which is generally close to the rating they're given.

More calcs for Unlimited will come in the future anyway, but for now, we're focusing on TAS.
Then the blasters are inconsistent. Besides collapsing a building is far from over 8-A.

I think future calcs will give us a much more accurate profile for sure.

huh

Another Spidey that'd probably be pretty up there among the incarnations is the one from Spidey Super Stories since he can hurt Doom who survived the destruction of his planet-sized Star Jaws. And there are probably other absurd feats like that in other issues.

Yeah, we really need some Leopardon calcs. Fun fact, Leopardon inspired Super Sentai to use more mechs, which in turn would affect Power Rangers’ adaptations of Sentai Seasons

Back