• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys, that drone that almost killed that boy on the bus went from Space to Europe in seconds, and Iron Man's stronger suits should have a similar speed since they can reach that ship in Infinity War (That also went to Earth to Space in seconds) and scale to higher Stark tech

It's worth a calc

Doesn't Captain Marvel already perform a similiar feat? Just scale it to that, I reckon...

Are we sure we should scale those drones to Iron Man suits? I mean there's a differnce between a mobile roboticized vehicle and one made for a man to fit inside of it.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Are we sure we should scale those drones to Iron Man suits? I mean there's a differnce between a mobile roboticized vehicle and one made for a man to fit inside of it.
He said the opposite.

Can we talk about Mysterio's stats here? I don't fell like making a CRT.

Natse said:
Using the ICE 3 from this table as a reference, assuming the train is traveling 300 km/h, Peter would have to survive an impact of 1.41e+9 J. Low end building level and weaker than the hypersonic punch Cap got from Quicksilver.
To be fair a train mass is much bigger than a bullet or the mass of quicksilver when punching cap. Also the train hit Spider-Man from behind when he was off guard, and it still didn't completely knock him out u til later when he rested inside the train.

Tom Holland has a slim body build with a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 173cm. His weight is put at 64kg or 141 pounds. The train was going much faster than average nyc subway trains. We also know they are in Europe, and some trains like Frecciarossa 100 in Europe can run 300kmh / 186.411 miles per hour. So let's use Frecciarossa 100

Mass Of Europe Train- 19 short tons Velocity- 186 Mph / 83.15 m/s Kinetic Energy- 59,849 Kg

Spider-Man durability should be upgraded to large building level

@DeathToGriffindor

Can you convert that into blog format and get it approved by a calc graoup? That'll allow him to be upgraded accordingly

ShakeResounding said:
Wouldn't that upgrade a few folks?
Nope.

The spiderman who fought with Captain America, Bucky, Vulture and Shocker was Civil War and homecoming version.

The Peter from far from home must be far superior to that version.

You don't magically become better by just existing. Night Monkey Peter from Far From Home is the same as Peter from Homecoming.

The only thing improved from Spidey in this movie is his overall skill and his Spidey Sense. His strength has basically stayed the same. By the way, does that tower that Peter held up in Italy weigh more than 50 tons?

The tower seems to be based on the St. Mark's Campanille (It could very well be the St. Mark's Campanille since the palace is shown IIRC), which weighs in at 12,970,000 kg so yes. It is an upgrade over the Ferry feat though his new webshooters seemed pretty similar to the ones on his Homecoming suit so meh. And the tower is too similar-looking even if it doesn't happen to be near the palace so yeah.

BTW, does Peter like, not have Karen anymore? I don't think I remember her in the slightest.

Back