• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Based on some of the profiles, the wiki actually thinks that these characters' crossovers are completely canon in relation to their show. Fine.

But then why don't we scale them to each other? If we can say that Unlimited Peter didn't hit Miles, which is why he doesn't scale to his AP, then why don't we scale Miles to Unlimited's speed? Similarly with Spectacular Peter and Miles (But here Peter is already scaling up to Miles in terms of AP and back in terms of speed). And similarly with Insomniac Peter and Miles.

I also noticed that the only character who was not listed in the multiverse clock profile was Peter in the 60s. Why? Perhaps because they didn’t draw them for him, but it seems to me more that they forgot to draw them for him. He's a member of the Spider Society, he should have that watch.

Plus, his speed is relativistic, shouldn't we scale Miles down to him? Of course, he couldn't chase Miles because he sprained his leg, but at the very beginning he kind of bumped into Miles a little and didn't have time to reach him until he was injured.

Well, a micro question. Why doesn't Unlimited Peter have a picture of his 3d version from the movie? Spectacular Peter had this picture.

And by the way, as it was shown, in different universes there can be completely different laws of reality, because of which the characters played by real actors look like real people, and the characters that look like 3D graphics really look like 3D graphics, and 3D graphics of different styles. Also, some of the characters really do look like they're drawn.

And according to Gwen-Spider and Punk-Spider, they had a fight with McU Prowler. This means that, at least in terms of speed, they are scaled by MCU characters. According to Prowler himself, he lost because he slipped.

Shouldn't this change their profiles somehow? I mean, maybe they will have something like "Non-Human Physiology", but not "Non-Human Physiology" itself, but something similar to that.

The guy whose ice cream melted. I know he hasn't appeared as a villain yet, but I mean, potentially if Holland's fourth movie does show up (And he's definitely comparable to Tom), will they scale up to each other?
Depends on how Prowler scales to MCU Spidey in that movie, but I'd say there is a chance

Based on some of the profiles, the wiki actually thinks that these characters' crossovers are completely canon in relation to their show. Fine.

But then why don't we scale them to each other? If we can say that Unlimited Peter didn't hit Miles, which is why he doesn't scale to his AP, then why don't we scale Miles to Unlimited's speed? Similarly with Spectacular Peter and Miles (But here Peter is already scaling up to Miles in terms of AP and back in terms of speed). And similarly with Insomniac Peter and Miles.
I believe Miles should scale to Unlimited’s speed but there’s some debate over that yadda yadda yadda

Spectacular and Insomniac wouldn’t scale either. I would like to note that we have an approved Spectacular calc that still needs to be applied, but eh

I also noticed that the only character who was not listed in the multiverse clock profile was Peter in the 60s. Why? Perhaps because they didn’t draw them for him, but it seems to me more that they forgot to draw them for him. He's a member of the Spider Society, he should have that watch.

Plus, his speed is relativistic, shouldn't we scale Miles down to him? Of course, he couldn't chase Miles because he sprained his leg, but at the very beginning he kind of bumped into Miles a little and didn't have time to reach him until he was injured.
I definitely think that 60s Peter should get the Spider-Society watch stuff added to his profile. However, Miles definitely wouldn’t scale to him. Peter says “dang I pulled something!” and just glided by comedically. No scaling there unfortunately

And according to Gwen-Spider and Punk-Spider, they had a fight with McU Prowler. This means that, at least in terms of speed, they are scaled by MCU characters. According to Prowler himself, he lost because he slipped.
The intention of that scene more so implied that Prowler wasn’t being completely honest about his loss. Also he has no scaling to MCU Peter so….yeah

Well, a micro question. Why doesn't Unlimited Peter have a picture of his 3d version from the movie? Spectacular Peter had this picture.
I never got a good picture of Unlimited in ATSV to make a render out of. That’s why
And by the way, as it was shown, in different universes there can be completely different laws of reality, because of which the characters played by real actors look like real people, and the characters that look like 3D graphics really look like 3D graphics, and 3D graphics of different styles. Also, some of the characters really do look like they're drawn.
This has nothing to do with the profiles or scaling. Why bring this up at all?

Shouldn't this change their profiles somehow? I mean, maybe they will have something like "Non-Human Physiology", but not "Non-Human Physiology" itself, but something similar to that.
Absolutely not

I would like to note that we have an approved Spectacular calc that still needs to be applied, but eh
What's the calculation?
I definitely think that 60s Peter should get the Spider-Society watch stuff added to his profile. However, Miles definitely wouldn’t scale to him. Peter says “dang I pulled something!” and just glided by comedically. No scaling there unfortunately
So Miles would be relativistic if he actually chased Miles?
This has nothing to do with the profiles or scaling. Why bring this up at all?
Sad

Why is Miles 15 years old? In the first part, he wrote in the test that it is 2018. But in the second part, the cameras showed that it was 2023. Isn't he 19 years old?

I should also note that the appearance of these characters aren’t just “the wiki thinking it”. They legitimately are canon, they movie’s pretty clear about that

Is this a revision thread? Feels more like a questions and answers thread

Last edited:
A speed fast involving Shocker
Can you show it to me please? This is interesting.
No. He would be relativistic if Miles legitimately dodged his attack

Although….you’re away 60s Spidey has two speed ratings right….? Relativistic is a “likely rating, MHS+ is the main one
👍

I should also note that the appearance of these characters aren’t just “the wiki thinking it”. They legitimately are canon, they movie’s pretty clear about that

Is this a revision thread? Feels more like a questions and answers thread
I kind of created a thread in the "Questions" section, maybe I mixed something up.

KingTempest pointed out that one of the variants had to be Spider-Man Unlimited and therefore possibly 8-A and High Hypersonic scaling is fair

KingTempest pointed out that one of the variants had to be Spider-Man Unlimited and therefore possibly 8-A and High Hypersonic scaling is fair
Speed has grounds for scaling, but not AP. Miles dodges Unlimited’s punch, he isn’t physically comparable

Speed has grounds for scaling, but not AP. Miles dodges Unlimited’s punch, he isn’t physically comparable
The variant we see in the room gets knocked down and left dazed by the Venom Blast, like everyone else except the main cast. Meanwhile the main cast is knocked away but mostly uninjured by the attack. And then there's Miguel later eating an even stronger Venom Blast

Sounds fair to me

The variant we see in the room gets knocked down and left dazed by the Venom Blast in the room (like everyone else except the main cast), meanwhile the main cast is knocked away but mostly uninjured by the attack. And then there's Miguel later eating an even stronger Venom Blast

Sounds fair to me
Not everyone. For example, there’s still guys like Spectacular who you can see avoided being knocked back if you slow down the footage of when Miguel was blasted

Also, while Unlimited was in fact knocked off, sent flying away, he wasn’t necessarily dazed TBF

Not everyone. There’s still guys like Spectacular who you can see avoided being knocked back if you slow down the footage of when Miguel was blasted

Also, while Unlimited was in fact knocked off, sent flying away, he wasn’t necessarily dazed TBF
In the room, bruh. Not on the train

The only iffy part is that there's multiple variants of Unlimited and we don't know which one was the original but that's why KingTempest suggested possibly

I don't remember him appearing besides the in-universe video game and a costume reference in the first movie
He appears next to Video Man and Atari Green Goblin when Miles is being shown the captured anomalies, Insomniac Spidey can be seen (he even gets a textbox labelling him as Insomniac Spider-Man). He also has a line: “Are you talking to me?” (voiced by Yuri himself)

bruh everyone ate that venom blast and i dont see unlimited there when the venom blast happened (tbf the cam quality is shit and he was there before it happened, just suddenly disappearing.)

Nah bro you can forget this MCU speed scaling, that’s way too much of a speculation and headcanon.

Prowler didn’t even appear in the MCU yet. They can just give 0 ***** to Spider-Verse and ignore it. Wait until it appear in the MCU.

Yeah this should be obvious. MCU call themselves 616 while Miguel calls them 19999, and it’s obvious that MCU takes preference over a Sony animation.

I mean, I’m not saying MCU takes priority over the 616 title, it’s just that MCU and Marvel Comics acts separately from each other. They’re both 616, just not related.

Back