• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn and mother of existence crt.

Where is that quote from? Meaning, how does it relate to Spawn?

Being superior is not enough, it has to be "infinitely" superior, aka viewing lower dimensions as something insignificant such as flat, dreams or fiction.
You don't need to be this specific about higher dimensions it just needs to to be superior than the lower lvl of existence has said in the faq pages(although mom and spawn see lower dimensions as insignificant). Also spawn page was meant to be updated but it never got as shown in this thread made by Matthew. https://vsbattles.com/threads/mother-of-existence-spawn-god-and-satan-tiering.85805/

You don't need to be this specific about higher dimensions it just needs to to be superior than the lower lvl of existence has said in the faq pages(although mom and spawn see lower dimensions as insignificant). Also spawn page was meant to be updated but it never got as shown in this thread made by Matthew. https://vsbattles.com/threads/mother-of-existence-spawn-god-and-satan-tiering.85805/
1. The tiering page clearly says there needs to be a qualitative superiority akin to reality-fiction, is how we handle higher dimensions now, simply being superior is not enough for low 1-C, you need to prove they are infinitely now.

2. That thread is from 2016, ours standards have been revised a lot since then

1. The tiering page clearly says there needs to be a qualitative superiority akin to reality-fiction, is how we handle higher dimensions now, simply being superior is not enough for low 1-C, you need to prove they are infinitely now.

2. That thread is from 2016, ours standards have been revised a lot since then
if you read the faq page it states the higher dimensional beings should be superior to lower beings. All it needs is to be superior to lower lvl of existence. if we literally have to be this specific as you explained. most of the low 1-c and above beings wouldn't be that lvl.

The FAQ isn't the only page there, the actual tiering pages says, and I quote:

However, higher-dimensionality is indeed a valid way to jump unto higher tiers if the higher-dimensional being/object in question is either treated as having infinitely more power than lower-dimensional ones specifically because of their dimensionality or is provably infinite, in which case it is equated to the size of the entire n-dimensional real coordinate space in which it resides.

There is a reason less and less characters have been getting low 1-C even with higher dimensions.

The faq literally goes more In depth. I would rather choose the page that literally goes in depth about the particular subject than some summary.

Except it going more on depth doesn't mean contradicting the central page, the actual tiering page is the one because it is the one that actually gives us the tiers and explains them.

Also, just because the FAQ says superior doesn't mean it is lower than infinite:

Basically, an arbitrary object of dimension n is essentially comprised by the total sum of uncountably infinite objects of one dimension less, which may be described as lower-dimensional "slices", each corresponding to one of the infinite points of a line.

the FAQ saying "they don't need to be infinite" is only talking about cases where higher dimensional characters are not tier 2 nor 1 despite being actually HD.

Do note, however, that them not qualifying for Tier 2 and above doesn't mean they are "fake" higher-dimensional beings or anything of the sort. It is simply that being higher-dimensional does not inherently mean they have infinite power in the first place, as explained above.

One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.

Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status.

so even the FAQ agrees that infinitely superiority is the way to go, plus you are arguing for them to be low 1-C, which is literally more than infinite times stronger than 2-A, AKA you are arguing that the higher dimensions need to be infinitely superior, because if they aren't, they ain't getting any upgrade, AKA remaining as 2-A

Except it going more on depth doesn't mean contradicting the central page, the actual tiering page is the one because it is the one that actually gives us the tiers and explains them.

Also, just because the FAQ says superior doesn't mean it is lower than infinite:

Basically, an arbitrary object of dimension n is essentially comprised by the total sum of uncountably infinite objects of one dimension less, which may be described as lower-dimensional "slices", each corresponding to one of the infinite points of a line.

the FAQ saying "they don't need to be infinite" is only talking about cases where higher dimensional characters are not tier 2 nor 1 despite being actually HD.

Do note, however, that them not qualifying for Tier 2 and above doesn't mean they are "fake" higher-dimensional beings or anything of the sort. It is simply that being higher-dimensional does not inherently mean they have infinite power in the first place, as explained above.

One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.

Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status.

so even the FAQ agrees that infinitely superiority is the way to go, plus you are arguing for them to be low 1-C, which is literally more than infinite times stronger than 2-A, AKA you are arguing that the higher dimensions need to be infinitely superior, because if they aren't, they ain't getting any upgrade, AKA remaining as 2-A
Of course higher Dimensions are infinitely superior by default. You reasoning is that it isn't higher d because it doesn't state it is infinitely superior. Which is objectively wrong as most fictional franchise aren't that specific also high lvl of existence are already infinite superior. It's common basic knowledge in physics. So there is no need for the author to go out if there way to explain it.

Except they aren't, higher dimensions are not infinitely superior by default, the tiering page and FAQ even mention this, or else all 5D characters with no feats would be low 1-C.

For example, the 7-11D aliens in gravity falls having bad sense of direction, piloting a 3D ship and dying on a 3D crash.

If you disagree, go make a CRT about it, because that's the standard and it won't change for a while.

Except they aren't, higher dimensions are not infinitely superior by default, the tiering page and FAQ even mention this, or else all 5D characters with no feats would be low 1-C.

For example, the 7-11D aliens in gravity falls having bad sense of direction, piloting a 3D ship and dying on a 3D crash.

If you disagree, go make a CRT about it, because that's the standard and it won't change for a while.
False equivalence. Mother of existence as no such restrictions and is superior to the lower plane of existence. Also when did I mention anything about 5-d. It just says higher lvl existence so bringing in 5-d won't help you In this matter.

Also since you used an example. Let me use One. Sonic Archie got low 1-c from just the chaos force being superior to the lower plane of existence it never specified anything about being infinite superior and still got accepted.

Let me use One. Sonic Archie got low 1-c from just the chaos force being superior to the lower plane of existence it never specified anything about being infinite superior and still got accepted.
I'm yet to know any competent staff who agreed to that, I can point out many would disagree with it.

The first thing underlined here just means there's a multiverse with infinite universes, the second thing underlined points out something in terms of positioning, which has nothing to do with power or complexity, as others pointed out before.

The Chaos Force Transcended Space and Time of infinite realities, which Sonic then destroyed in the Genesis Wave, I believe that was the full reasoning

I'm yet to know any competent staff who agreed to that, I can point out many would disagree with it.

The first thing underlined here just means there's a multiverse with infinite universes, the second thing underlined points out something in terms of positioning, which has nothing to do with power or complexity, as others pointed out before.
First of all the sonic thread went very smoothly.
Secondly that statement proves that there is an higher lvl of existence and since the mother of existence is the creator he would scale to it. If you have time you can read all this feats

Transcended Space and Time

higher lvl of existence

And that means nothing to me and to anyone whom I would take as a competent staff when going over Tier 1 upgrades. That's likely all I have to say for the thread.

Also this feats/statement has already been accepted the only reason why MOM and spawn profile aren't higher was because the number of Dimensions where unknown. But this should still give them at least low 1-c possibly higher because it proves there's an higher lvl of existence.

It’s been four years since I’ve read Spawn oof

Like other people have said, you need proof that these dimensions are higher infinities before it can be Low 1-C.

Archie's sonic actually had feats of the dimensions being beyond lower ones and not being compressible by lower ones.

This is just "higher dimension" and that's it, I already went over how you need scans of actual "reality-fiction" difference for low 1-C based on the tiering pages and his evidence is "authors don't need to make them infinite" despite the system working like that.

If there is proof of the higher levels of reality being infinitely superior to the lower ones, post them.

Also the statement being accepted doesn't mean it is accepted as low 1-C

Back