• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mother of Existence / Spawn God and Satan Tiering

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
So...

These profiles:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mother_of_Existence

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/God_(Image_Comics)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Satan_(Image_Comics)

They are all incredibly empty and have "Unknown" ratings for basically everything. This needs to be changed.

I've been looking over at Spawn / Image feats and cosmology, and I think I can help fix this.

However, as of now I don't have much time to discuss in-depth, but I decided to create this thread so people could give input.

In short, I believe God and Satan can be Low 2-C, and that Mother of Existence would be High 2-A at a minimum and Low 1-B at a maximum.

Feats for God and Satan:

God created the 7 Heavens, some of them being their own worlds / universes / dimensions

With God's power, Mammom can remake / control the universe as he sees fit

Satan created hell, which contains 9 Spheres , each being it's own world.

Some feats for the Hell Kings, all of which are weaker than Satan by immeasurable amounts.

Malbogia is stated by God to have caused suffering to billions of worlds and dimensions

Malbogia exists outside of time , and is "Omnipotent" in the 8th sphere.

Mammon is the strongest Hell King, whoconsiders Malbogia to be "a flea" and can bestow people the power to create worlds, making them "gods". He is also older than time .

Satan as Lucifer stomping Malbogia.

In short. 2-C God and Satan are just fine.

Source is a Spawn Respect Thread on Comicvine.

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

So, what is your reasoning for the tier of the Mother of Existence?

Now, for Mother of Existence.

She is existence itself

She has more children than language can describe . Each with the power level of God and Satan. One for each planet with life in the infinite universe. As we know, Image also has an infinite multiverse. And an even larger Omniverse.

So... 1 of her children = 2-C.

Children of one Universe in totality = At least 2-A

Add that to the Multiverse's Infinite Universes and to the Omniverse's even larger reality which for sake of low-ends I'l imagine to be Infinite Multiverses, and with MoE being transcendental over it all...

In short, she should at least be High 2-A or Low 1-C given transcendence over infinite universes and an even greater level of reality, and likely Low 1-B since we can assume that the totality of her existence should comprise an 11-D reality.

"Possibly Low 1-B" seems rather reasonable, but it may be best to ask DarkLK first.

She would lose her Omniscience. She is at best Nigh-Omniscient. From the scans and issues I've read she displays anger, frustration and doubt.

Edit: Ant, take your time.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Didn't Spawn transmute and manipulate a star one time?
Going by that Respect Thread he has several forms, some of which are straight-up Universal+ (And all weaker than God Spawn), but his base form I don't know.

It seems like DarkLK is not interested in replying, so I suppose that we will have to try to estimate this on our own.

I will read the whole giant Respect Thread myself today. It contains entire scans for every single fight Spawn has been, and all his forms from what I can gather. I will post what I'll learn.

Isn't she(or he?) is Omnipotence?

By the way. Omega Spawn that wrecked the Omniverse is said to be "almost" powerful as Malebolgia.

Malbolgia is weaker than Mammon and Mammon is far weaker than God and Satan. Even that God and Satan is still far weaker than MoM.

I think MoM should be the same level as The-One-Above-All.

@Asdfg55544

Firstly, Omnipotence means nothing in fiction. In one series the creator of a universe might be described as Omnipotent, while in another someone capable of shattering multiverses is outclassed by dozens of characters.

The Demon Kings are never-ever displayed as being anywhere near Universal in 95% of the time, and the few Universal-ish statements I got are anomalys. Scaling them to Omniverse level makes little sense. Besides, we don't know what the Omniverse is in Image since it's only brought up once. We just know that it is larger than the multiverse.

Mom has nothing that would put her on the level of The-One-Above-All.

Just remember to add a thorough explanation note, or we will get backlash later on.

Asdfg55544 said:
Thanks.
Are you going to brought Omega Spawn up?
I already mentioned it earlier, they declines since it was highly inconsistent.

The powers and abilities hyperlinks for these pages need to be added, though.

Omega Spawn is supposed to only be Hell King level, but he is the one who did the Omniversal feat.

It's simply absurd.

I've been looking at the Post-Rebirth Spawn Comics, and they seem to have retconned the Man of Miracles arc from existence. God and Satan still exist and it's uncertain if MoE also does.

Perhaps Spawn's profile should have two keys then?

I think it'd have to have a lot of Keys. From what I'm currently reading at various Respect Threads, he seems to have Two Base forms, his Hell King Form, Divine Spawn, and his current self of which there are no respect threads.

I'm starting to have an idea of where to place him, and plan to share feats here. In short, he seems to be Star level+ to Solar System based on a few isolated best feats, though said feats are far from his more ridiculous High Showings (Matching Hell Kings, or a brother of God and Satan on base form).

Back