• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn and mother of existence crt.

Right click on the image you want and then get the image URL, and then click the square icon with a triangle and circle inside it to then put the image url in the text box that appears when you click that icon, that will make a image appear on your post that will make it easier for everyone to see your scan, for example you posted a link earlier, here’s it in full for everyone to see

3861931-5806079053-DlzJW.jpg

How about this: Stop dicking around and dancing around that little respect thread and link the scans here.
If you can't wait or click the links you don't have to be here. I have literally been reading the comic and the Respect thread looking for scans.

I think we’re getting on the wrong foot here, how about we calm down a bit and try to show the specific evidence for this plane of existence being infinitely superior (or at least some more evidence it’s superior at all)

My scans:
Mother of existence is the creator of •the image comic/spawn verse and the •supreme entity of existence.

•he/she is one with creation, everything •that ever was or will be,which •includes infinite timelines and higher levels of existence. Note: it doesn't have to explicit say infinitely superior to the lower lvls, has its basic physics knowledge that higher lvl of existence are infinitely superior to the lower lvls by default. Also the use of temporal indicates that there is an higher lvl of existence. Also this statement had already been accepted(as seen here in mother of existence 2a justification) the problem was the number of Dimensions/lvls were unknown but we can still assume with common sense that's it's at least one lvl higher to give him low 1-c.
There is also an Omniverse in image comics/spawn verse which is also superior to the infinite multiverse, the Omniverse is a higher, larger space that contains different multiverse/realities, although the number of levels of existence/dimensions are unknown it should still be at at least low 1-C.

Last edited:
1. Not low 1-C by itself.

2. Already went over this, infinite superiority is objectively required for low 1-C, show the scans that actually prove they consider the higher levels as higher infinities.

3. Still 2-A, nothing there implies it is infinitely superior to the timelines, it merely contains them, this is a standard multiverse there.

Hell, it doesn't even say "higher" or "bigger", it just says "level of reality that holds all realities".

1. Not low 1-C by itself.

2. Already went over this, infinite superiority is objectively required for low 1-C, show the scans that actually prove they consider the higher levels as higher infinities.

3. Still 2-A, nothing there implies it is infinitely superior to the timelines, it merely contains them, this is a standard multiverse there.

Hell, it doesn't even say "higher" or "bigger", it just says "level of reality that holds all realities".
Unless you can show me where higher Dimensions and lvls aren't considered infinitely superior to the lower in physics I would listen.

It literally says that the Omniverse is a lvl of realities that contains all realities in image comics this indicates higher Dimension and it being superior to the multiverse. I suggest you read the faq to see the different way a character can be tier 1 and above.
Also all those stuff above was to prove mother scaled to creation.

Also now that I read the tiering page it doesn't say it's compulsory for it to state infinite superiority. It says "Characters who can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal". It doesn't say it's compulsory to indicate infinite superiority it even supports my claim in the statement I underlined.

Thelastmlg is correct regarding our standards as far as I am aware.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Unless you can show me where higher Dimensions and lvls aren't considered infinitely superior to the lower in physics I would listen.

It literally says that the Omniverse is a lvl of realities that contains all realities in image comics this indicates higher Dimension and it being superior to the multiverse. I suggest you read the faq to see the different way a character can be tier 1 and above.
Also all those stuff above was to prove mother scaled to creation.
1. Read the tiering page lmao, I already quoted them.

2. Containing =/= being infinitely superior to, or else every multiverse feat would be low 1-C minimum, and yet people like the anti monitor are only 2-A.

Also, the omniverse = the multiverse there, since it is containing the realities.

1. Read the tiering page lmao, I already quoted them.

2. Containing =/= being infinitely superior to, or else every multiverse feat would be low 1-C minimum, and yet people like the anti monitor are only 2-A.

Also, the omniverse = the multiverse there, since it is containing the realities.

The Omniverse is a reality contains multiple multiverses in image verse so I don't see how it is a multiversal feat you keep using false equivalency. I also read the tiering page and faq which I suggest you read. It States multiple ways a character can reach tier one. E.g greater space higher that than the multiverse. Also in know way was it mention it's compulsory for the story to indicate infinite superiority. It also already shown lower Dimensions.

1. That's just 2-A with higher range.

2. I'm convinced that you are trolling me right now, you want me to read something I already quoted before, lmao.

Greater =/= infinitely bigger, so no low 1-C

The pages already made clear that the difference has to be more significant than just "bigger".

Here is a idea, actually quote the sections for your argument like I did

I agree, but do not use the word "lmao" please. It is disrespectful.

@Ultima_Reality

Can you confirm if Thelastmlg's interpretation above is correct please?

1. That's just 2-A with higher range.

2. I'm convinced that you are trolling me right now, you want me to read something I already quoted before, lmao.

Greater =/= infinitely bigger, so no low 1-C
Am not trolling you. And at this point am convinced you didn't read the FAQ.

I think if Omniverse is larger than Multiverse, then low 1-C is correct. However, even if you break down several infinite universes, it is 2-A because several infinite universes and infinite universes are the same size.

I think if Omniverse is larger than Multiverse, then low 1-C is correct. However, even if you break down several infinite universes, it is 2-A because several infinite universes and infinite universes are the same size.
The Omniverse isn't the Only proof of higher -d there literally is clear proof of higher Dimension but the counter is that the author needs to specify it's infinitely superior.

It ain't Low 1-C tho, it's just a bigger 2-A construct
Isn't a larger 2-A structure used only when it is described that destroying multiple infinite universes is superior to destroying infinite universes?

Because the size between an aleph null and an aleph one does not exist, if it is larger than an infinite universes, isn't it a Low 1-C structure?

The Omniverse isn't the Only proof of higher -d there literally is clear proof of higher Dimension but the counter is that the author needs to specify it's infinitely superior.
I think it can be low 1-C if it comes out as if the higher dimension is superior to the multiverse.

Back