• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space vs Causality (Law vs Geist)

Lol. I guessed you were gonna show up here kek

Anyway, what do you think of this match? Geist is one of my favorite Bravely Default characters, and Law is probably my favorite One Piece character

I know ap is irrelevant, but Law is scaling to 838MT. That's why he's Mountain+.

Do Geist's soldiers have souls? If he starts with it Law could swap souls if they have one. In the case this works and Geist's powers works only on his original body and not from his soul then he'd get his abilities completely nulled from being in an external body while a minion'd have his.

This works under an excessive amount of assumptions, that's why I'm asking many things about Geist.

He seems like he can undo Law's spatial cut via rewind, nullifying everything Law does even if he manages to kill Geist. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Calaca Vs said:
Do Geist's soldiers have souls? If he starts with it Law could swap souls if they have one. In the case this works and Geist's powers works only on his original body and not from his soul then he'd get his abilities completely nulled from being in an external body while a minion'd have his.

This works under an excessive amount of assumptions, that's why I'm asking many things about Geist.

He seems like he can undo Law's spatial cut via rewind, nullifying everything Law does even if he manages to kill Geist. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think so. He usually summons them before the fight, but if he doesn't have them then he waits a bit. Jobmasters can still use their powers when just a soul, so I would assume he could as well.

fair enough

I think he should still be able to use Radio Knife tho

Law could use his entire moveset, but if Geist just rewind himself then nothing will work.

Law could use his entire moveset, but if Geist just rewind himself then nothing will work.

Radio Knife will restore the damage even if he tries to heal himself, so what he would need to do is stab Geist in the heart with that

I mean, can't he just rewind the attack and clean the radiation from behind? That's what his profile makes me think.

So the Gamma Knife works, huh. Is Geist able to rewind his heart back if Law Mess him?

These moves aren't as in-character as Amputate, but I want to know all the options before casting a vote.

How does his Deathhax works?

Yeah, he'll probably come back from mess.

His death hax, from what I understand, just makes all his enemies drop dead. He doesn't open with it in character tho.

But he use it, right? If they clash in a close-quarters fight Law could try to Gamma Knife, but it's very unlikely he'd do that. He did it once after having many battles and against a specific enemy.

So he has a win condition but just isn't very likely to go for it. Tbh, the reason he doesn't use it often is because most enemies just go down to shambles, but if he sees that Geist can put himself together like Treble then he would probably go for it. That being said, I think it's much more likely Geist ends up killing him first

Geist's Causality Manipulation. The only way I see Law winning is swapping the consciousness of Geist with a bystander and then killing Geist and the bystander. From what I understand, Geist's Causality Manipulation is an active ability. If a bystander's consciousness were to be swapped into Geist's body, they wouldn't know how to undo the effects, leaving Geist in the bystander's body. However, this is not very in-character for Law, so my vote would have to go to Geist.

Back