• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eustass Kid vs Trafalgar Law

Kid : start pulling Garbage
Law: to slow, I'm chopping your head rn.

Law take this, To many wincon for Law.

Puts a non haxed character against top 3 most haxed characters in One Piece history
"Kid is a goddamn jobber"

That's like saying Vergo's Haki is bad cause it's inferior to Roger's

Puts a non haxed character against top 3 most haxed characters in One Piece history
"Kid is a goddamn jobber"

That's like saying Vergo's Haki is bad cause it's inferior to Roger's
Kid's supposed to be a rival to Luffy and Law, yet the only damage he actually did to the Yonko was making Kaido yell in pain (and from what I can tell slightly bruise his forehead) with Slam Gibson and even then that only slightly hurt him, bruising BM with Punk Gibson (which also did minor damage), Punk Clash, and Damned Punk, the last of which exhausted him greatly.

His durability is fantastic, but his AP sucks. Even the Punk Corna Dio isn't impressive since BM says it was Law who broke her bones.

Why you hate Kid so much--
Voting the guy who can resist Kid's best wincons and dices/teleports him all over the place whenever he even gets close enough.
Kid hasn't shown haki comparable to what Law dealt with (as far as I remember he showed non at all in terms of buso) so Room's hax might legit fodderize him

Why you hate Kid so much--
Because I know he can be better.

Why not have him use Electromagnetic Waves as either a beam attack or as a form of invisibility?

Or manipulate the world's magnetic fields? Or creating EMP's? Manipulating the electric impulses in people's bodies?

Or manipulating any of the following: microwaves, radio waves, infrared waves, visible light waves, ultraviolet light waves, x-rays, cosmic rays, and gamma rays.

"Future Yonko" my ass.
Voting the guy who can resist Kid's best wincons and dices/teleports him all over the place whenever he even gets close enough.
Kid hasn't shown haki comparable to what Law dealt with (as far as I remember he showed non at all in terms of buso) so Room's hax might legit fodderize him
That's 7-1, so GRACE!

Back