• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

South Park - Fractured But Whole feats

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
I've started watching some videos of this game. So far there's been a Rubiks Cube which when destroyed destroys the whole Universe, and it looks like New Kid's getting a lot more powers.

Kyle also leaps into space then fires lasers back at Earth for his ultimate. So, speed upgrade for him?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Both are just the kids imagination.

Is the rubiks cube one imagination? It instantly triggers a game over in the same manner as other things like getting beaten up by bullies, or killed by lasers.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
None of which are universe level...
Is the problem that it's an outlier? According to darkanine in another thread Butters has a low 2-C feat in the show.

I mention that it gives a game over since those other game overs are things that kill/greatly injure you, a rubiks cube just falling on the ground and breaking wouldn't do that, but the universe blowing up would.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Okay. So should this thread be closed?

There are other feats that could be put here that I haven't reached in the game yet.

Apparently the fart magic can now stop time or something like that? Fart magic which is, as far as I'm aware, is implied to be real due to its effect on the environment (being able to cross electrified water to open a chest during stopped time).

It's still worth adding, and that's not its only function, just one example. It's also used to a za warudo effect.

And I'm pretty sure that's not what "we don't use game mechanics" means, it's referenced by other characters, causes visible effects on the environment, and is used to harm non-LARPing enemies.

The New Kid has Time Manipulation with his farts. (Added it to the page.)

Scott Malkinson pulled a telephone booth out of the ground with his diabetes.

Bootay the stripper busted through a wall like the Nazi Fetus.

Should resurrection through time manipulation be added due to his glitch farts? (Revived two characters during a cutscene).

Shouldn't the New kid have teleportation or something similar be added because his ass can also take him to different areas such as his old home and the middle of town?

Back