• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sousuke Aizen vs Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

^this is unfortunatly speculation, as muh as a calm mind seems to be mind-control-resistant i dont think that we can assume it without evidence :(

maybe you can make a thread in the content-revision-section and let people discuss about it :) and this ability isnt mentioned in either byakuya or aizens profile, if it gets changed than i will agree

but that doesnt mean i will think of aizen winning, R2 raizel and aizen are equal in speed, but raizels attack is multi-continent while aizen has continent durability, evne without mind-control this should end with raizels victory (exspecially since aizen didnt show how strong his immortality is in reality) ^_^

PS: monster aizen isnt calm at all, that would make it rather easy to control him if we assume calm minds are able to resist mind-control ^_^

Aizen wins round one, and round 2 shouldn't even be allowed due to a mismatch in aizens favour. Rai is being overrated as badly as people claiming Alucards omnipotence. I love Raizel, far more than Aizen, but he has never shown anything on Aizens level, especially after he fused with the hogyoku and definitely not after he was sealed.

Now, the main two points that people keep bringing up that either give Rai the edge or instant victory is mind control, and rais ability to control blood.

In bleach, we've seen people resist mind control, powerful mind control through sheer will. So you cannot assume it will work on Aizen without him being able to resist, and don't forget R1 is when he was transcending boundaries, which caused humans to perish, and even those with powers to literally suffocate under the pressure of his presence which in my opinion, will allow him to either resist it greatly, or be completely immune to it.

Controlling his blood will first have to contend with Aizens reiatsu, because reiatsu can be used defensively, whether it is used as a version of armour (a bit like haki), or can, and has been used to control and manipulate blood. And I highly doubt in Aizens transcended state, that Rai could ever contend with his reiatsu, to be totally honest, I think he would feel the immense pressure of his reiatsu.

I'm amazed no-ones brought up Raiz inability to fight for a prolonged amount of time, as it will eventually kill him, and against Aizen, it will probably kill him before Aizen gets serious. By the way, Aizen wrote this post, before I even knew it was me (hope the joke wasn't that bad) ;_; One or two minor errors may be here, but it's late, so forgive me. Aizen R1+R2.

@Azathothhp nobody is overrating raizel i have no idea where you got that from.If you dont think raizel has a chance in round 1 i think you are severely understimating raizel here.We have seen other people in bleach resist mind control like abilities not aizen himself but i am not going to use that kind of logic here as i believe aizen could probably resist being mind control though he himself has never been shown any such feats.As for the blood control controlling aizens blood isnt gonna contend with aizens reiatsu as this isnt an external attack but an internal attack that bypasses durability you would have to show evidence of aizen resisting such an attack which he has no knowledge of.Raizels stamina issues wont even matter really as it took several fights before he wasnt able to muster up any strength and raizels moves consists of 1 hit ko`s that he doesnt even need to fight long in most cases his moves just needs to connect.Raizel's dc doesnt even matter in this fights its his hax that can contend with aizen.This is far from being a stomp in eithers favor.

Aizen both

for round 1, I think Monster Aizen scales above every bleach character ( besides Dangai Ichigo and Almighty ) since he's transcendent being + hax.

and for round 2 it's obvious, he has a casual continent level feat without moving a finger + hax.

Honestly, I don't think Aizen can resist Raizel's level of mind control and even if he does, he can't do anything against Raizel before he knows of it, Raizel can read minds and would know when Aizen plans to attack and could counter with his hax, this if Aizen strikes before Raizel just erases him from existance, not that Aizen can't win somehow but in no way is Aizen winning this easily nor is this a one sided battle.

^that isnt allowed :)

^^jim, im not really sure if you are serious or if you joke, right now, it seems like R1 goes to raizel while R2 will go to raizel or becomes a stallmate since aizens abilitys are mor or less completly unknown ^_^

^Assuming the majority agree with you, even though they don't Anyways, I vote for Aizen both rounds. But it's pretty even in terms of who believes who wins. Inconclusive for now?

GreatestSin said:
^that isnt allowed :)
^^jim, im not really sure if you are serious or if you joke, right now, it seems like R1 goes to raizel while R2 will go to raizel or becomes a stallmate since aizens abilitys are mor or less completly unknown ^_^
Nah don't mind me. xD

AzathothHP said:
^Assuming the majority agree with you, even though they don't Anyways, I vote for Aizen both rounds. But it's pretty even in terms of who believes who wins. Inconclusive for now?
yeah, since we use the newest version of aizen and it isnt shown what he can do i wold say inconclusive is the best option ^_^

Back