• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

He can only adapt to what he has shown to be able to adapt to, else its blantly an NLF
He's evolved to shit that's just blatantly more impressive than ice. The idea it's an NLF to say the Low 2-C reality warping machine could evolve to temporal warping and not ice is funny.
Basically it's AP based. Like if the other opponent has higher reiatsu, their soul crush gets higher in potency. It's similar to haxes in Dragon Ball
Such a blatantly ignorant statement. This is just not how we treat it, and you will find multiple CRT's showing you're wrong if you look.

Too lazy but at least a staff approved it
???????
Bro is happy something got approved IN Q&A AND NOT CRTS

Q&A is supposed to be where stuff is asked for clarification and all that, which in turn CAN BE USED FOR CRTS. A staff answering your question positively is not officially an agreement, unless this very same staff also agrees with that information in a CRT. By that logic, if I ask whether Aizen has the almighty and a staff jokingly accepts it without this line, then I can say that Aizen has Almighty and makes this thread a stomp. Except I don't, because not only is this wrong, I can't do anything with it since I didn't make a CRT, even if my information is correct.

Just one CRT can end the plethora of problems you're having in this thread, and yet you choose to harbour these problems all for the sake of laziness, which ironically is netting you more problems than you would if you just made a CRT.

I don’t see resistance to Soul EE on LBD profile. You will need a CRT to change that.

I simply believe “Appeal to Orange Fallacy” is just you being childish tbh
As spaceman mentioned, it does apply (not needed to actually specifiy on the profile)

Well you did tweak first. So were you angry or no, be honest

Calling the Ice "2-C" doesn't make it at all impressive as a hax. Even if we grant the ludicrous premise of "2-C Ice," Aizens 2-C reality warping device operates on the same dimensionality, it's abilities apply here.

Calling the Ice "2-C" doesn't make it at all impressive as a hax. Even if we grant the ludicrous premise of "2-C Ice," Aizens 2-C reality warping device operates on the same dimensionality, it's abilities apply here.
It does because it took Nezha's full on blasts to break LBD's ice which trapped Sun Wukong

You would need to prove hogyoku can reach 200+ universes level of potency. Aizen's current tier is only like galaxy

It does because it took Nezha's full on blasts to break LBD's ice which trapped Sun Wukong

You would need to prove hogyoku can reach 200+ universes level of potency. Aizen's current tier is only like galaxy
That's just Dura. Not it having a different dimensionality inherently. When we complain about the idea of "2-C ice" we're talking about hax potency, not just ap and such.

They would have the same 4-D dimensionality even if i granted this. That's all that I need to prove too make my argument.

That's just Dura. Not it having a different dimensionality inherently. When we complain about the idea of "2-C ice" we're talking about hax potency, not just ap and such.

They would have the same 4-D dimensionality even if i granted this. That's all that I need to prove too make my argument.
Well Aizen needs a 200+ 4D uni AP if he wants to break out of the ice made by LBD

He can teleport out of it after evolving and/or regenerating enough to be conscious.

He can also just evolve cold resistance.

He can teleport out of it after evolving and/or regenerating enough to be conscious.

He can also just evolve cold resistance.
Has Aizen shown capable to teleport?

Cold resist yeah but he would still stuck there. Also dont forget this statement by Aizen himself

Also, LBD can just mind control him

@TheOrangeGuy09 Also btw, if you were indeed angry, I'll just stop arguing with you

When I used to debate with people, I only do it for the fun of it, doesn't matter if I agree with the argument or not. It won't be fun if the person I play around actually gets emotionally hurted

Has Aizen shown capable
Yes. Read his profile
Cold resist yeah but he would still stuck there. Also dont forget this statement by Aizen himself
He'd just teleport away as I said, or just develop an ability that would help him.

The Hogyoku "having a limit" doesn't mean anything in regards to my argument. It's feats are still valid and my interpretations are completely unchanged.
Also, LBD can just mind control him
Prove it can affect his soul. Aizens soul s his mind pm. This is accepted on soul physiology.

Yes. Read his profile

He'd just teleport away as I said, or just develop an ability that would help him.

The Hogyoku "having a limit" doesn't mean anything in regards to my argument. It's feats are still valid and my interpretations are completely unchanged.

Prove it can affect his soul. Aizens soul s his mind pm. This is accepted on soul physiology.
Well it mean the hogyoku can't adapt to everything. It's limit of adaptation can only be shown what's on screen. If trapping him won't work, LBD can just go use her power absorp capabilities

Actually, LBD has effected souls like Spider Queen and her gang with mind control

Well it mean the hogyoku can't adapt to everything. It's limit of adaptation can only be shown what's on screen. If trapping him won't work, LBD can just go use her power absorp capabilities

Actually, LBD has effected souls like Spider Queen and her gang with mind control
Yeah, I'm not gonna sit here and claim it can adapt to 1-C hax. It's limit is undefined and it's feats would tell us that it would be more than just cold ice.

Scan?

@TheOrangeGuy09 Also btw, if you were indeed angry, I'll just stop arguing with you

When I used to debate with people, I only do it for the fun of it, doesn't matter if I agree with the argument or not. It won't be fun if the person I play around actually gets emotionally hurted
1) You can’t ping people; 2) I already said that I just think that appeal to Orange fallacy is childish and I’m not really offended or angry; 3) Why is angry = emotionally hurt lol.

Also don't have my words fall on deaf ears even when I explicitly said I'm not knowledgeable in both verses and just make a CRT already.
Soul crush isn't enough to make LBD lost btw. There's still the part where she is omnipresent in 3 universes + soul crush having a 10 meter range limit

Soul crush isn't enough to make LBD lost btw. There's still the part where she is omnipresent in 3 universes + soul crush having a 10 meter range limit A

Aizen is intentionally suppressing himself here to be a dick. He does not have worse SC range than beginning of series Kenpachi

Her having omnipresence isnt' listed
Speed: At least Massively FTL+, at most Infinite (Can keep up with the likes of a full powered Sun Wukong)
Even if she did, this match is just a stomp.
The AP gap won't let him break out of it anyways...
Made no claim to that.
Can u show me an instance where he used teleportation to get out of some type of freezing or restrainement?. I also gotta quote she can seal him, and yes she can interact with souls and harm them, and control them too
No. I also couldn't show you him using it to get out of a dung mound.

Aizen resists multiple forms of sealing and such.

Hogyoku wouldn't be affected and would evolve Aizen to save him.

1) It doesn't matter if Aizen can't move. If his opponent is dead he wins. Dying is always a loss, and if you didn't take your opponent with you, that just cements it.

2) Aizen teleport. You have not countered that at all.

3) You said both die, meaning aizen is being harmed by something. Saying Aizen is just being restrained is motte and bailey.inconvenience.

4) Prove she'll even have the cognition and ability to do the Ice attack before dying in like 1 second to soul crush.

Last edited:
1) It doesn't matter if Aizen can't move. If his opponent is dead he wins. Dying is always a loss, and if you didn't take your opponent with you, that just cements it.
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
2) Aizen teleport. You have not countered that at all.
LDB can do it asw. Nothing suggest Aizen can teleport out of ice
3) You said both die, meaning aizen is being harmed by something. Saying Aizen is just being restrained is motte and bailey.inconvenience.
Read SBA please
4) Prove she'll even have the cognition and ability to do the Ice attack before dying in like 1 second to soul crush.
In character move?

incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day,

Who is the other fighter in our scenario? LBD would already be dead. Incap is only a Wincon if you are alive.
LDB can do it asw
Not relevant.
Nothing suggest Aizen can teleport out of ice
Lmaooooooooooooooo.

Even if we ignore the patently ridiculous premise of this statement (If you genuinely believe teleportation cant escape confinement, then uh....), Teleportation can just avoid being hit in the first place.
Read SBA please
I did. It's you who has failed to correctly interpret it.
In character move?
It's passive. She'll be too busy getting her soul destroyed the instant the fight starts to use her moves.

Edit: This debate is ridiculous. Passive soul hax will beat ice wave. This isn't that hard. Aizen instantly wins and LBD can't do anything.

Back