• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day,

Who is the other fighter in our scenario? LBD would already be dead. Incap is only a Wincon if you are alive.
And Aizen won't be able to move, he does not win and that's an incon
Not relevant.
Yup, getting out of Soul Crush's range is 100% irrelevant

Lmaooooooooooooooo.
Go on and show me a clip of Aizen performing something similar
I did. It's you who has failed to correctly interpret it.
While yapping about plenty of NLFs and Assossiation Fallacies👍

It's passive
Doesn't instanly one shot and doesn't disprove my point

And Aizen won't be able to move, he does not win and that's an incon
In what universe does this possibly address my point?

In order for incap to be a wincon, there needs to be a fighter left standing who the incapped fighter cannot harm. That is quite explicitly stated in the section you yourself brought up.

Since LBD is dead, she cannot win by incon. Aizen doesn't have a fighter he is incapable of harming anymore since LBD is dead. Him being unable to move after LBD dies is irrelevant.
Yup, getting out of Soul Crush's range is 100% irrelevant
It's irrelevant because she gets soul crushed immediately yes.
Go on and show me a clip of Aizen performing something similar
It's just the nature of what teleportation is that it could do that. If you can't understand this I don't understand how you could tie your shoes in the morning.

I also like how you ignored my argument about aizen teleporting away before even being caught in it.
While yapping about plenty of NLFs and Assossiation Fallacies
"Yapping"

I would ask you to point out where I ever did this, but since you've evaded so much of my posts already, I know such an effort would be entirely fruitless.
Doesn't instanly one shot and doesn't disprove my point
Go read chapter 316.

If you reply to this request with a complaint about not reading the Manga, ask yourself, why are you continuing to make claims about things you are obviously ignorant of.

Last edited:
If one guy gets transmutated/petrified (incaped) and another guy dies, it would be incon. But paralyzing someone is not the same as transmutation at all, it is not even a proper incap tbh.
Also, I forgot how Aizen’s soul crush works. Is it passive? How much time does it take? If not passive, is it IC for first move?

Doesn't seem qualifies. If Orange was angry, he could just tell me
I'm not going to speak for Orange.

You said it would be good that it has a staff input? So you are taking back your words?
Quit trying to do this whole Loaded Question and Cherry Picking crap. I said (and if I didn't, I'm clarifying it here), that Staff input matters on Content Revision Threads. In the reply you quoted, I literally said that it doesn't matter unless it's on a Content Revision Thread. The implicit assumption that I contradicted myself is wrong. I did not contradict myself in any manner as far as I think.

Aizen is intentionally suppressing himself here to be a dick. He does not have worse SC range than beginning of series Kenpachi

Her having omnipresence isnt' listed

Even if she did, this match is just a stomp.

Made no claim to that.

No. I also couldn't show you him using it to get out of a dung mound.

Aizen resists multiple forms of sealing and such.

Hogyoku wouldn't be affected and would evolve Aizen to save him.
You would need to prove that cause Aizen has never shown long distance SC, only has 10 meters

On the range part

I'm not going to speak for Orange.

Quit trying to do this whole Loaded Question and Cherry Picking crap. I said (and if I didn't, I'm clarifying it here), that Staff input matters on Content Revision Threads. In the reply you quoted, I literally said that it doesn't matter unless it's on a Content Revision Thread. The implicit assumption that I contradicted myself is wrong. I did not contradict myself in any manner as far as I think.
When

"THOSE WHO CANNOT SENSE MY REIASTU ARE UNAWARE OF MY POWER"
Unfortunatly, LDB can sense/interact with souls pretty well
Look at his statement after "Their spiritual bodies are unable to withstand"

So his soul crush effects anyone, even if you can't sense him

Notice how with the 1st human, it didn't affect him as he didn't activate it, while with the other ones, it was already passive?

Ye huh that argument may work for human, but LDB is a soul....
Aizen's rc is already passive tho? He was also saying to the human to stay away

Well it shows that there is no difference in how his RC works

It was specifically saying "their's".
That doesn't really matter + That still scaling to Aizen's range
Not only that, there is no quantifiable range for this manga panel
This is PRIME AIZEN. I can even px scale the distance for you

Same as before, Universal to Interdimensional with Reiatsu (His Reiatsu should be comparable to Shutara's, who can shake the three realms of existence[133])

That doesn't really matter

This is PRIME AIZEN. I can even px scale the distance for you
Well it does matter since we specifically talkin about Aizen

Sure. Also, those spirits are supposedly to be evil, the range sc would highly relate to their purification (LBD wont matter here as she's not an evil spirit, but rather a demon spirit who is also made of pure energy)

Also I'ma go dip since Conquestor callin me for some LMK shenanigans on youtube (I won't bother respondin anymore here for long time)

Last edited:
Back