• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

EE is simply a better version of Soul Destruction. No? Have you read the dialect debate manual?
Wow fr? Damnit.
Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind. Powerful enough uses of this ability can even erase the mind and soul, if not more fundamental aspects of one's existence, such as concepts.

This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default. It can only be judged by what it has accomplished, and one's resistance to the ability can only be judged by the specific method by which this effect is achieved.

You: EE is same as Soul Destruction
Me: shows in the page that EE is NOT Soul Destruction by default
You: wow I win!

Aizen wins this matchup via sheer presence axiomatically too
Page: Soul EE is better than soul destruction
You: Nah I'd win, you are still vulnerable to soul destruction

Appeal to Orange fallacy again

I get what you are saying but I prefer not wanted to get teamed on for the entire day
You're not getting teamed on man, at least not in the meaning of the word. Everyone is telling you to make a CRT because you can't use abilities that aren't on the profile...I don't understand your confusion, man. You keep referencing a Q&A, but that Q&A has no authority on determining whether or not abilities or resistances fall under certain manipulations.

The "apples and oranges" fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when two things are compared as if they are equal, even though they have significant differences
I don't think you're using the Fallacy correctly, and I'm pretty sure you're falling into Fallacy Fallacy.

18. The Fallacy Fallacy

This is when people assume that because their opponent has committed a logical fallacy, their argument must therefore be wrong.

You're not getting teamed on man, at least not in the meaning of the word. Everyone is telling you to make a CRT because you can't use abilities that aren't on the profile...I don't understand your confusion, man. You keep referencing a Q&A, but that Q&A has no authority on determining whether or not abilities or resistances fall under certain manipulations.

I don't think you're using the Fallacy correctly, and I'm pretty sure you're falling into Fallacy Fallacy.
When did I say Q&A has authority? Strawmannin. Also abilties not relevant here

Ok so how I use the Appeal to Orange fallacy correctly?

Page says that EE is not Soul EE by default, and that was your argument. It’s simply NPI + EE, if you wanna change that, MAKE A ******* CRT. Otherwise LBD does not resist Soul Crusg by default.
Non-existent fallacy
He made up “Appeal to Orange [me] fallacy” because he is seemingly offended that I removed half of LBD Resistances.

Page says that EE is not Soul EE by default, and that was your argument. It’s simply NPI + EE, if you wanna change that, MAKE A ******* CRT. Otherwise LBD does not resist Soul Crusg by default.

Non-existent fallacy

He made up “Appeal to Orange [me] fallacy” because he is seemingly offended that I removed half of LBD Resistances.
The page literally said it can be soul EE if it shown to effect (which has with underworld and parts of LBD's soul)

No? It exists since few days ago

No cus you were tweaking with Aizen soloing fiction = axiomatic. So why can't I tweak harder?

Note: Take this with a grain of salt because I skimmed like most of the arguments
When did I say Q&A has authority? Strawmannin. Also abilties not relevant here

Ok so how I use the Appeal to Orange fallacy correctly?
Look man you can point out logical fallacies all day but it's not going to change the fact that it's still inconclusive whether or not Lady Bone Demon can even resist Soul Crush Hax.

Also, no, you never said that Q&A has authority, but I never said that you did say that. The reason I said "You keep referencing a Q&A, but that Q&A has no authority on determining whether or not abilities or resistances fall under certain manipulations" is because you linked a Q&A that fundamentally does not matter because no Staff has commented on it.
Not soul manip, only soul destruction/damage
I'm saying if you still disagree with me, you can go argue them instead
Why does this matter? This made me believe that you think this holds some sort of power in determining the outcome of the conversation. Can you tell me why you decided to link the Q&A in the first place? (I'm being serious)

I am just going to contact a moderator because this is quickly becoming toxic for like...no reason?

Note: Take this with a grain of salt because I skimmed like most of the arguments

Look man you can point out logical fallacies all day but it's not going to change the fact that it's still inconclusive whether or not Lady Bone Demon can even resist Soul Crush Hax.

Also, no, you never said that Q&A has authority, but I never said that you did say that. The reason I said "You keep referencing a Q&A, but that Q&A has no authority on determining whether or not abilities or resistances fall under certain manipulations" is because you linked a Q&A that fundamentally does not matter because no Staff has commented on it.

Why does this matter? This made me believe that you think this holds some sort of power in determining the outcome of the conversation. Can you tell me why you decided to link the Q&A in the first place? (I'm being serious)

I am just going to contact a moderator because this is quickly becoming toxic for like...no reason?
I'm simply using the Q&A so if you still disagree, you can go argue the people inside (I aint gonna get teamed on all day)

Is it really toxic? We just havin a lil fun that's all. If we get mad over 2D characters, that would be auraless ngl

The page literally said it can be soul EE if it shown to effect (which has with underworld and parts of LBD's soul)
This is NPI, not Soul Manip, again. Make a CRT to get it accepted as Soul Erasure.
No cus you were tweaking with Aizen soloing fiction = axiomatic. So why can't I tweak harder?
I “tweaked” with it because you did with Soul EE. If you use bullcrap arguments, I will too.

This is NPI, not Soul Manip, again. Make a CRT to get it accepted as Soul Erasure.

I “tweaked” with it because you did with Soul EE. If you use bullcrap arguments, I will too.
NPI is only for when you diddle with souls, not erasing or destroying

It's not bullcrap tho? It's skibidi approved

It isn’t even inconclusive though. It’s simply not on a profile, which means that LBD, as of right now, cannot resist Soul Crush hax.

It isn’t even inconclusive though. It’s simply not on a profile, which means that LBD, as of right now, cannot resist Soul Crush hax.
It doesn't need specification as the EE resist is enough
Go argue that in a CRT where you add LBD Resistance to Soul Crush. You can do it right now, yknow.
Nah only after this VS thread is concluded, I aint gonna have multiple problems at the same time

Also don't forget this: https://vsbattles.com/threads/does-...-nothing-qualify-as-existance-erasure.171213/

How is it flawed logic
Why does a person need to go to another person to debate about the same issue they had with another person? And I'm pretty sure they can just change their mind, or like, any other number of things. Okay, say someone DOES go to the thread and debate them, then what? I'm just so lost man.

From your viewpoint. But I doubt Orange is the type that would get mad from 2D characters
This conversation is going far too fast for me and I'm far too indifferent to this topic of conversation to form coherent, well-thought sentence so I'll just say this:

From my point of view, the whole "having fun" thing is born from Sdj making up a type of joke called the "The Orange Fallacy," which is...to target and make fun of Orange for doing fallacies? Then also discrediting his arguments by trying to point out that it would be ridiculous that someone would get made over a 2d character? (Which can be wrong, people can get made over 2D characters for perfectly valid reasons) Like uh, no man, that's just bullying. (Also I can just be wrong and completely onto nothing)

I don't care enough about this subject (The whole Lady Bone Demon's resistance to Soul Crush) to actually go back and read the pages, and it looks like it's actually resolved (Lady Bone Demon has no resistance to Soul Crush)

Anyways, if we can move on, then Aizen pretty much passively wins here and makes this match a Stomp.

Why does a person need to go to another person to debate about the same issue they had with another person? And I'm pretty sure they can just change their mind, or like, any other number of things. Okay, say someone DOES go to the thread and debate them, then what? I'm just so lost man.

This conversation is going far too fast for me and I'm far too indifferent to this topic of conversation to form coherent, well-thought sentence so I'll just say this:

From my point of view, the whole "having fun" thing is born from Sdj making up a type of joke called the "The Orange Fallacy," which is...to target and make fun of Orange for doing fallacies? Then also discrediting his arguments by trying to point out that it would be ridiculous that someone would get made over a 2d character? (Which can be wrong, people can get made over 2D characters for perfectly valid reasons) Like uh, no man, that's just bullying. (Also I can just be wrong and completely onto nothing)

I don't care enough about this subject (The whole Lady Bone Demon's resistance to Soul Crush) to actually go back and read the pages, and it looks like it's actually resolved (Lady Bone Demon has no resistance to Soul Crush)

Anyways, if we can move on, then Aizen pretty much passively wins here and makes this match a Stomp.
I only start tweaking when he does. It's just some simple jokes which I doubt he actually gets mad over

You didn't checked this?

What does that even mean?
treat in a way that is apparently kind or helpful but that betrays a feeling of superiority.
Literally anyone who scrolls and actually reads the Thread has also read the image. Why are you posting the image three separate as if I haven't seen it the first time, yet alone the second time. And that's a questions and answers Thread, not a Content Revision Thread. It literally does not matter.

While I'm not even knowledgeable in both verses (more so Lego MK than bleach, I just haven't got to TYBW yet), this CRT stuff is basic protocol. Reason I'm here is just reading up on LBD for an upcoming matchup I'm interested in making, at least till this fiasco happened.

Nah only after this VS thread is concluded, I aint gonna have multiple problems at the same time
Yea no, you NEED a CRT right now if you want people actually agreeing to what you're saying. No matter how right you are, if there isn't a CRT to implement this into LBD's profile, it cannot be used, no matter the circumstance. You can't just go babbling about things not in the profile. There's a reason why we have profiles in the first place. Especially for tier 2, CRTs are more often than not essential. We can't just go by someone's words that this does what without CRTs. Not doing a CRT like this just because it brings more problems is either you being lazy or being overly biased on LBD's favour (and even then, from reskimming the thread, not having this would spell the end for her more often than not). We can dispel these problems in this thread after the CRT is passed and the necessary information is added to the profile. This is what debating essentially is. Hell, having to solve these problems would net in a better and engaging VS thread in and of itself.

Literally anyone who scrolls and actually reads the Thread has also read the image. Why are you posting the image three separate as if I haven't seen it the first time, yet alone the second time. And that's a questions and answers Thread, not a Content Revision Thread. It literally does not matter.
Doesn't seem qualifies. If Orange was angry, he could just tell me

You said it would be good that it has a staff input? So you are taking back your words?

Back