• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl Round 3! (Grace)

Soupywolf5 said:
Sleep and Mind Manipulation can just be avoided by closing your eyes, attack reflection only works on "Special attacks" so not Mouth's physical stabs, and Damage reduction only affects electricity based attacks
Ninja'd

(I'm going to get fired now)

I think that makes it fair-ish is the fact that the intelligence of Feebas is low to the point that it doesn't know to lead with its OP attacks first (I'm not knowledgeable on Pokemon so feel free to correct me). It's that Mr. Widemouth can bid his time and strike when he feel the opportunity arises.

Imagine Mr.WM fighting a fish (Albeit a haxed one). It's just gonna flop around until it sees someone and react with a move. Mr.WM does have the ability and intelligence to try and attack and kill it without getting seen, it's just 9/10 he'll fail.

Colonel Krukov said:
I think that makes it fair-ish is the fact that the intelligence of Feebas is low to the point that it doesn't know to lead with its OP attacks first (I'm not knowledgeable on Pokemon so feel free to correct me). It's that Mr. Widemouth can bid his time and strike when he feel the opportunity arises.
Imagine Mr.WM fighting a fish (Albeit a haxed one). It's just gonna flop around until it sees someone and react with a move. Mr.WM does have the ability and intelligence to try and attack and kill it without getting seen, it's just 9/10 he'll fail.
Most Pokemon don't even attack unless provoked or intimidated. Pair this with low intelect, and MWM has a lot of time to think his moves properly.

Sleep and Mind manip. only has a 50% percent chance of working.

Pretty sure that's just game mechanics :p

It is but at least close, though. Also, im making a calc currently that would eventually put it higher.

Ill agree upon that, until I can upload the calc thats going to make Feebas allegeable.

For now, 98 kj, just 2 kj close, but the fight isnt an AP stomp. With a revision I have in mind, it will only slightly boost the power, but enough for it to be allegeable

Well I don't know R. Foxy can distract with his parrot (And one of Mr. Hippo's weaknesses is him being easily distracted by noise, so that'll make it worse for him), and he has natural weaponry with his hook and teeth

Soupywolf5 said:
Well I don't know R. Foxy can distract with his parrot (And one of Mr. Hippo's weaknesses is him being easily distracted by noise), and he has natural weaponry with his hook and teeth
I don't know if that's better or worse because, like, Foxy was supposed to lose lol.

I was just looking up who the next fighters were, saw that Zohan David lost to El Chapulin Colorado and regained my faith in Latin America.

Back