• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl Round 9 (One vote needed)

Wait, isn't it technically my bracket and not Soupy's? Eh...

Round 9! Our contestants are Rockstar Foxy, submitted by Soupywolf5 himself, and Mr. Hippo, submitted by Walker21232123.
RockstarFoxy
Ahoy Pirate!

MrHippo
One time I was with my friend Orville...

Speed equalized

Both scale to 105 kilojoules via skull crushing.

The guy that was supossed to lose: 6 (Robot972, Walker21232123, Soupywolf5, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Redite250, Dusty Raider)

The guy that got stomped by a metal ball:

R.I.P. Soupy:

It's interesting to note that Rockstar Foxy does the opposite of Mr. Hippo's weaknesses. He soundproofs the room and makes the building cooler. Though it is possible he can do the opposite. It's also possible he could use his Tech Manip to overcharge Mr. Hippo

Otherwise, Stealth Manip is cancelled for both (Soundproofing helping RF more).

Since they're pretty much equal stat-wise (Though RF is from a slightly higher quality brand), It's just more likely that Rockstar Foxy can win.

If you're taking control of the tourny, you'll need to either make a new standings or just find a different way to use the old one (dunno how, blog perhaps?))

RF could also distract MH with the parrot. Even one second can be all you need. As for RF's abilities effecting MH...dik. I don't a 1% charge will be able to overload MH. Plus their is no evidence he can do the reverse.

I'm aware. I was just suggesting a possibility.

But that 1% is for an entire building. Putting that into a robot that uses a small car battery to power it would certainly do something

RF FRA, Since these are no longer my threads, also as 1 of Mr. Hippo's weaknesses is being distracted by noise RF's Parrot will be able to distract him, and he has natural weaponry to be able to do more damage

Darn I've been ninja'd

Back