• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl Round 8!

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Round 8! Alright, I've cooled down after the fourth DQ of the bracket. Our contestants are Arthur Morga submitted by I'm Blue daba dee daba die, and The Masked Mutant (Goosebumps) submitted by Gewsbumpz dude

ArthurMorganBio
AOTMM
Speed equalized

Arthur scales to 1 Megajoules, The Masked Mutant is...Valueless

Here are the Current Standings

Arthur: 2 (Zenkaibattery1, Joaco0902)

This bracket's 5th disappointment: 6 (Colonel Krukov, Robot972, Listentomyrhytm, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Redite250, Walker21232123)

Inconclusive:

This is sad, but here we go...

I think that this is a stomp Arthur should take this. Iirc he had this ability to stop time and shoot various enemies easily. When the match starts, he just shoots on vital points until bootleg Superman dies.

Gonna vote TMM 6/10

Authur is a little weaker than TMM but is able to slow down time. However I don't think that the opening burst will instantly kill TMM.

TMM has a lot of abilities that Arthur can't do anything about like turning him into cardboard or bfr using portals.

Colonel Krukov said:
Gonna vote TMM 6/10

Authur is a little weaker than TMM but is able to slow down time. However I don't think that the opening burst will instantly kill TMM.

TMM has a lot of abilities that Arthur can't do anything about like turning him into cardboard or bfr using portals.
Isn't turning him into cardboard via green beam?

Transmutation via green beam and "Beam of light"

He can also use the "Bean of light"

Also, this match is actually going decently... somehow

Ah, yes his ultimate attack the legumes will be just too much for Arthur and he'll die horribly

I'd say it was a fair matchup

I'm not saying to stop this match, this can continue, but due to breaking the rules (Again, come on man we're trying here) Purple Superman'll probably be dq'd

Ninja'd

Wait what. Arthur is being severaly downplayed here.

"Authur is a little weaker than TMM but is able to slow down time. However I don't think that the opening burst will instantly kill TMM.

TMM has a lot of abilities that Arthur can't do anything about like turning him into cardboard or bfr using portals"

His ability doesn't slow down time just to clear up, it manipulates perception of time, technically, but that's irrelevant. Anyway, how do you know the opening burst won't kill him? If Arthur has his best weapons with his best ammo, say ammo that does explosive damage, are you sure TMM will survive?

Also, Arthur isn't a dumbass. He realizes threats pretty much instantly. Dead eye is his go to move. I think people forget that while in it, he has pin point accuracy to vital areas and weak spots of the opponent. He doesn't need a powerful hit, he needs a precision hit.

20 seconds in slowed down time with clear percison hits on vitals is deadly.

Arthur takes this 7/10.

Edit: TMM's weakness of underestimating his opponents will also be a big downfall here. I'd honestly argue the weaknesses on Arthur's page aren't even weaknesses since it's never slowed him down in his prime, in fact, it's made him better.

Alright, until then, if TMM has no way to counter Arthur viewing him as incredibly slow for 20 seconds while being constantly shot at his vitals, as Joaco0902 originally said, this is a stomp for Arthur.

Also if you want to use Arthur at his best you should give him an hour of prep, though, I believe he wins either way

From the videos linked on his profile it looks like the beam of light is a big ass machine that has to be controlled manually

If that's the case, there's no way Arthur gets hit by it, especially with speed equalized. His Enhanced Senses will warn him of any danger coming his way.

Arthur scales to dynamite sticks, which are a megajoule, not to 105 kilojoules.

Back