• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl Round 10!

Round 10! Our contestants are Cuphead, submitted by Redite250, and Feebas, submitted by Psychomaster35.

Speed Equalized

Here are the Current Standings!

Cuphead is 566 KJ

Feebas is 98 KJ

Cuphead results
Your victory was a cup-le miles away!

Feebas
Ugly Bubbles!

Teaface: 7 (Soupywolf5, Redite250, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Walker21232123, Necromercer,Buttersamuri, Starter Pack)

Magikarp's ugliest cousin: 1 (Psychomaster35)

This is going better since Joaco took control:

Anyways probably voting Cuphead for that AP advantage, higher intelligence, and his invincibility could help avoid Feebas' attacks, although hypnosis could be problematic

(I need to stop doing this) Cuphead's also got his various charms, such as smoke dash to go through Feebas' attacks

My "submitted to lose" Character's in the semifinals, and I'm okay with that, and I'm not okay with that

you should wait atleast 8 hours since the last post to bump as excessive bumping is generally frowned upon and considered annoying. (im not a mod im just saying if you do it enough it could get you in trouble, call it, a word of advice.)

Stop right there!

Feebas is pretty much skilled despite being weak. Just because its low IQ doesnt mean it can still put up a good fight. Knowing that Cuphead is reliant on range, Feebas uses Confide 6 times, draining his power to 25% the original. Double Team helps raise evasion, so it makes Feebas more likely to dodge while giving the devil dealer a hard time to track the real one.

Icy Wind is pretty much useful for slowing the cup down as well. Up to 25% the original speed if used 6 times.

For that, I vote Feebas.

Feebas wouldn't know Cuphead relies mainly on range until he's already hit Feebas quite a few times which would do quite a bit of damage, Double team is somewhat negated by the chaser's tracking, and all that other stuff requires Feebas to get off like 20 attacks

Also apparently we have to use the 98 Kilojoule end for Feebas which makes Cuphead's AP advantage even larger

And Feebas has had experience with ranged battles, by the way. It would try to predict and immediately buff durability. Light Screen can make things worse for Cuphead, as it halves damage.

Indeed.

Anywho, no Confide doesnt need to be close. This is why we have "accuracy check". Assuming Feebas is female, this may have a chance for Attract to work, making Cuphead fall in love causing him to lose himself on his focus and lowering the chances of him attacking. This may also give Feebas the chance for a Confuse Ray, confusing Cuphead to the point he may attack himself.

I don't know what gender we assume Feebas is, and again most of those are just "spam a single specific attack six times"

While Cuphead is going to start by spamming various energy blasts, each of which is going to do a lot of damage, even if Feebas opens with Light Screen, Cuphead's AP would still be 2.88x higher then Feebas' durability

Also the calc was accepted but it turns out the feat never actually happened (weird right?) so his AP's staying as it is

Back