• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them

Match 2! Our champions are Kamen Rider Horobi, nominated by Nicetoderp, and Derieri, submitted by Oliver_de_jesus.

The Hub

The Brackets

Keys/Forms: Metsuboujinrai Arc Horobi and Base Derieri​

AP: Horobi is ~125 Megatons, Derieri is 652.35 Megatons (I think)​

Let Match 2 commence!

Kamen Rider Horobi:​

Derieri​

Incon:​

Last edited:
Would the commandment of purity curse kamen guy if he uses his poison-virus thing?
Or is impure meant in a different sense?

Last edited:
Alright so, Horobi actually scales higher than 250 MT, he leads with his precog, perception manip and danmaku. He also has deconstruction on the molecular level. Just from going off the profiles, while Derieri does have the stats advantage, she won’t be touching Horobi due to his precog and perception manip and gets oneshot with his stinger. This seems like a stomp

Horobi scale a bit higher than 250 MT however he backscale. SAH and Assault Vulcan is immensely more powerful than a post-RPL 250 MT character, however Horobi get one-shot by these two.

Still, AP won't be a problem. Because this is Zero-One Rider and he's an A.I. he have crack-up Perception Manip out the wazoo which allow him to see everything around him happening at gigantic snail pace. I'm half sure that Horobi can watch her muscle twitch with how slow down his perception is.

Next, precog/RPL, like every characters worth a bit of their salt in Zero-One they have a precog even if it's a bottom of the barrel one. He should have around the same level if not backsacle from Dodo Magia who "predicts" opponents next moves 5 times per tick. Each time he did, his prediction become more accurate and can respond faster and faster until he casually overwhelmed TP spammers who have 1.8x stat difference in 10 seconds, despite fighting it for the first time.

Also she probably get hit by Horobi techniques mimicry and analysis.

Horobi start out with pew pew. Constantly peppering his opponent from the range with dannaku but more than happy to fight in Melee if they close the distance. Honestly with how much stronger she is compare to him I think he'll just vibe check her with his stinger from the back and she'll deconstructed.

Like Nice said above, Horobi's gimmick is his Reactive Power Level and Analytical Prediction.

As you can see in this video, Horobi is fighting an opponent that is 10 times stronger than him (Thouser). In a span of several seconds of the battle, his reactive power level kick in and matched Thouser in AP, while utilize his Analytical Prediction to make time for his RPL.
Once he matched Deirieri in AP, the rest he need to do his beat her up with his skills and APrediction. Then finish her up with Sting Dystopia which can deconstructs his opponent to molecule level.

Well, I can't really count this point.

why Kamen raider guy should win this easily.

thanks op, for sending my character against one of the most overpowered in this tournament🙃

Like Nice said above, Horobi's gimmick is his Reactive Power Level and Analytical Prediction.

As you can see in this video, Horobi is fighting an opponent that is 10 times stronger than him (Thouser). In a span of several seconds of the battle, his reactive power level kick in and matched Thouser in AP, while utilize his Analytical Prediction to make time for his RPL.
Once he matched Deirieri in AP, the rest he need to do his beat her up with his skills and APrediction. Then finish her up with Sting Dystopia which can deconstructs his opponent to molecule level.
To be fair that is Post Revival which have vastly more powerful RPL and Precog. Since before that he get decked by Shining Hopper and Assault Vulcan.

Yes, but that's still the same Horobi. He didnt get upgrades or anything like that to have new abilities.
And Shining Hopper has teleportation. comparable APrediction, RPL, so it's make sense Horobi got overwhelmed a little bit. Remember, at that time, Horobi already RPLed enough that he can survived Shining Hopper's finisher without being knocked out of transformation.

Tbh that guy seemed to have 0 problems blocking those attacks before any RPL. If that's supposed to be a x10 multiplier that multiplier is sus af.

Anyway, Kamen guy FRA, I guess.

Tbh that guy seemed to have 0 problems blocking those attacks before any RPL. If that's supposed to be a x10 multiplier that multiplier is sus af.

Anyway, Kamen guy FRA, I guess.
He'd already RPL before the fight start by learning Thouser's move. His suit didn't get upgrade or anything, it's just A.I. thing.

So the RPL isn't in stats here?
Also in stats.

Even without actually confronting the opponent but learn about them enough you'll AT LEAST be able to at least not immediately get one-shot from stat gap. As another scene show that Thouser is superior in term of overall strenght still when they fought for real.

That didn't really last however as Horobi RPL kick in again and stomp Thouser.

I actually don’t know if Horobi has RPL at this point of the series, it really only shows up near the later half of the show cause at that point, he was now fighting people far stronger than himself.

This is post revival Horobi so this is where he was beating people like Zero-One and Thouser

No wait, it's pre-revival.

I actually don’t know if Horobi has RPL at this point of the series, it really only shows up near the later half of the show cause at that point, he was now fighting people far stronger than himself.
His RPL is from his Learning AI, which is avalable to all artificial intelligence. Horobi simply have the most potent one among all AI out there.
I guess it does sound suspicious from the outsider's perspective. But let just say this is the result of a season where all characters have Analytical Prediction and Reactive Power Level.

The multiplier came from when Thouser mentioned that his power is 1000% of Zero-One (x10), and here is where he demonstrated such power against Zero-One.
The same Zero-One that overwhelmed Horobi a little bit before and managed to defeat him.
And then came the fight scene between Horobi and Thouser that I mentioned above.
Then later Thouser RPL to become strong enough that he stomped Horobi in battle, then in the same video Horobi RPL back and stomped back Thouser.
Then later again, Thouser become stronger that he can fight Horobi's entire team at once, although he lost. But that still show us how much Thouser have become stronger than his previous fight with Horobi.

The multiplier came from when Thouser mentioned that his power is 1000% of Zero-One (x10), and here is where he demonstrated such power against Zero-One.
That fight is extremely equal for a x10 multiplier. Like, they can take multiple attacks from each other and stuff. Usually would expect a x10 to oneshot.

The same Zero-One that overwhelmed Horobi a little bit before and managed to defeat him.
And then came the fight scene between Horobi and Thouser that I mentioned above.
So the gap was not really closed in the middle of that fight at all, but was power growth during the longer period of time from between Horobi getting defeated by Zero-One and Horobi

Then later Thouser RPL to become strong enough that he stomped Horobi in battle, then in the same video Horobi RPL back and stomped back Thouser.
Calling that a stomp is a little exaggerated, don't you think? They can both still take hits from each other, before and after the battle. Multiple hits. The tides turn, yes, and he gets caught up in stronger moves later, while he hit the power moves earlier. However, if you consider that he also took hits in-between... well, it's not that much of a power increase, as that it would constitute a stomp in terms of this page.

That fight is extremely equal for a x10 multiplier. Like, they can take multiple attacks from each other and stuff. Usually would expect a x10 to oneshot.
I mean, each verse have different take on one-shot, some verses have x2 one-shot. This is just how the author of Zero-One sees a x10 fight would happen.
So the gap was not really closed in the middle of that fight at all, but was power growth during the longer period of time from between Horobi getting defeated by Zero-One and Horobi
No, because Horobi himself said the more they learn on the battle field, the stronger the AI like him become. At this period of time, after his fight with Zero-One, Horobi was imprisioned for a whole arc, and his fight with Thouser is his first fight after got out of his imprisonment.
Calling that a stomp is a little exaggerated, don't you think? They can both still take hits from each other, before and after the battle. Multiple hits. The tides turn, yes, and he gets caught up in stronger moves later, while he hit the power moves earlier. However, if you consider that he also took hits in-between... well, it's not that much of a power increase, as that it would constitute a stomp in terms of this page.
Well, I dont know what else to describe it other than stomp, so that's on me. But yeah, the main point is to show you about the Horobi's RPL (or the entire verse in general).

Last edited:
Actually no, he stated that his power is 1000% more powerful than Assault Vulcan. So he's actually 50x more powerful than base Zero-One.
Shiet, Yuya-sensei should writes more Kamen Rider seasons in the future

Edit : wait, this Horobi is scaled to Shining Hopper who is comparable to Assault Vulcan (x5 base Zero-One) then Thouser is still x10 Horobi in AP

Last edited:
The tides turn but not really. We've seen Thouser completely dominate the fight when he decide to not have his head stuck deep inside his ass and start using his power instead of just stat-check his opponent to death like every other fights.

No, because Horobi himself said the more they learn on the battle field, the stronger the AI like him become. At this period of time, after his fight with Zero-One, Horobi was imprisioned for a whole arc, and his fight with Thouser is his first fight after got out of his imprisonment.
That doesn't really mean that they exclusively become stronger during battle or that they can't learn from past battles while chained up... or that he hasn't already started closing the gap during the past battle even though he ultimately lost that.

And, I mean, honestly, I seriously doubt they consistently have that degree of RPL. If they become x10 stronger in 3 seconds, they would (literally) become a quintillion times stronger during a 1 minute battle.

The RPL only goes upto 50x, and it’s based on how strong the opponent’s are. If the opponent is 2x stronger, he’ll become 2x stronger, if he’s 49x stronger, he’ll become 49x stronger

And, I mean, honestly, I seriously doubt they consistently have that degree of RPL. If they become x10 stronger in 3 seconds, they would (literally) become a quintillion times stronger during a 1 minute battle.
Zero-One riders RPL was more like reactively catching up to the opponent's APs. After that, the RPL doesnt seem insanely increase their AP anymore.
Hence, that's why I mentioned in my post above that once Horobi matched Deideri in AP, he will defeat her with his skills instead.
Although you did bring a good point about AIs learning from the past battles. I will discuss this with other Kamen Rider supporters about this.

Horobi FRA

Edit: Actually nevermind, I will make different arguement since the RPL just got revised recently

Last edited:
If you watch zero one Horobi lost to Thouser at the first time they fought but later beat Thouser keep in mind that Thouser's pure stats (like punching power , etc) are higher than Horobi and Horobi stated that him , an AI adapt and learn to get stronger.

Back