• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sound dumb as **** but here we go, Homura vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShadowWarrior1999 Do you want me to provide feats for outerversal Goku and conceptual manipulation Xeno Goku?
Eob66b7W8AY85YD
woah guys outerversal goku

@ShadowWarrior1999 Do you want me to provide feats for outerversal Goku and conceptual manipulation Xeno Goku? Because her being a concept doesnt matter since you guys also havnt proved if its a platonic concept aswell
Character stat and profiles wiki.

@sanicspood Xeno Goku being outer means he is above concepts, but I even then I have scans of him being able to manipulate concepts so whats the big issue here.

@sanicspood being above the concepts of space, time, and dimensionallity is outerversal, also @Rez whats a crt. I am fairly new to forum debating.
We only use what's on the profile here a crt is content revision thread

This is a stomp best suited for Fun and Games so I'm closing this.

@NANI1122

Follow Maverick's advice and make a CRT to add those to Goku's profile. We argue based on profiles here, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back