• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King Vs. Kitstar

IIRC the opponent needs to have a soul for it to be able to work, which isn't the case here.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Doesn't soul king have passive powernull
Kitstar can't really do damage to SK anyways with the sheer AP gap and being haxless.

I mainly want to see if Kitstar can incon.

Kitstar is a type 2 concept, SK caps at type 3, so he can't really do that here.

As for the wincon, yeah, Kitstar doesn't really have any, as I'm sure just stalling for his canon death is a no.

Almighty doesn't offer much here beyond SK being bloodlusted, respectively.

But because of Kitstar's AE, teleportation, intangibility and Mid-Godly, the options that can work are debatable

What are the potential wincons for SK? As I find the ones I can think of debatable.

He has NPI. And it's either just sealing him in a pocket dimension or just dumping him in, Hueco Mundo, SS, Material World, Hell, Dangai, or the many, many Valley of Screams, which are all separate dimensions. There's also Book of The End to insert himself into the Kitstar's Past.

You need NPI to hit type 2 conceptual abstracts to be able to touch Kitstar, which isn't the case here.

I don't see anything in its profile suggesting it could come back from BFR in another dimension. But as to how it works, he could just will it via thought based reality warping or manually opening a portal, or just make a new dimension right here. Besides that from what I'm reading the cat can't even harm the SK unless I'm missing something here. He's 4-A and the cat is 4-C.

Yes, and NPI has degrees.

One thing is NPI to hit soul stuff and another is to hit abstract stuff.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
That's only for type 1 lol
Well, it seems Kitstar is indeed a type 1 abstract because of how Dream Eaters work in verse.

Schnee One said:
It allows you to hit the on Kit has
Not really, unless you want to argue that there's type 2 conceptual type 1 abstracts that such NPI has shown to be able to work on.

It's either that or straight up type 2 concept manip, neither of which are here.

Not really.

Simply put, Kitstar is a type 1 abstract, with such abstract essence being of type 2 conceptual nature.

X-Axis might work if not then Balance, Visionary or anything that doesn't require you to directly hit your opponent should work on him imo

Okay, after some discussion in a Discord server, it seems type 2 AE is the accurate one here for a bunch of reasons.

I guess SK just incaps in some way.

Can this be closed?

Or would this be any different with speed unequal?

Back