• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sort of a Rematch Thread: Jenny Wakeman/XJ9 vs Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny
Thor 1708
It appears I am getting into the habit of remaking old threads... huh.
This thread was already kinda done here, with the outcome being a stomp and quite possibly borderline spite, if not an outright spite thread since it was a High 4-C with hax that wouldn't work and a Low-End 4-B vs a Low-End 4-B and a High-Mid End 4-B with hax that would work.

Story aside, I think the 1st and 4th characters used in the thread were solidly on par more or less overall, so let's get to it.

Speed Equalized.

Both in-character but otherwise to the death, much like the original thread.

Fight takes place in Metropolis where Thor is hunting down Superman for a rematch (lol if you get the reference), and he instead encounters a robotic girl ready to stop him.

Who wins?

Just gonna post what I know for those to debate

AP/Dura wise Jenny is superior. Thor last I checked was 12.33x baseline SS which is 276.192 Foe. Jenny is 398.4 Foe

However, while I don't think transmutation or soul hax would work (the first one is just a thought though) Thor has far better abilities and more importantly, powerful electricity, which is Jenny's weakness.

Basically Jenny is 44% stronger but Thor has much better abilities and more experience, so this should be interesting.

Thor has got it. He's not entirely outclassed in power, and he has the hax and experience to give him the win.

Thor, high difficulties at most. He's not entirely outclassed on the power quesite, but he's way more varied, experienced and haxxy. He should take this. Especially with energy absorption/redirection, electrical attacks, time shenanigans and transmutation.

I agree with the reasons stated above. Voting for Thor here. Thor's powerful electric manipulation may short-circuit Jenny's hardware, and Jenny has never shown any defense against electrical attacks, looking at her abilities.

• Thor: Cropfist, Cal, EliminatorVenom, RadicalMrR, God-King, Flames of power64, Natse, Lina Shields
  • Jenny:
Victor goes to 8-0 to Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back