• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE rematch with a twist: Captain Marvel (MCU) vs. Android 18 & 17 (Dragon Ball)

Lacku

He/Him
Captain Marvel's been Low 4-C for a hot minute but since MCU hype is basically dead (unless they have a generational comeback in the next couple years) there's not been many matchups made. Anyways let's do a DEATH BATTLE rematch.

(Both Low 4-C, Speed Equalised)

Captain Marvel:
11deda8292a1a5410a21aa0f344bf4be0efd1b48.gif

Android 18 & Android 17: Soulgizmo
6f08cddf7314a9362a7ba9930d0ac08c57fd9a2b_hq.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Umm aschually the androids are atleast 80 quetta
ACSHUALLY 17 is comparable to Piccolo fused with Kami who is still 40 quetta
  • Piccolo after fusing with Kami surpasses Goku and Vegeta, and can fight evenly against Android 17 - 40.7570429732 Quettatons (Small Star level)

Weird...I should probably do something about it
I mean go ahead and make a CRT but I don't think that's how statistics on here work. Like you'd need a statement saying why they would be exactly 2x the 40 quettaton value.

How good is Captain marvel against getting jumped?

(3:54)

This is the closest thing I could find where Full Power Carol fights two people at once but she's drastically stronger than who she's fighting here. Keep in mind I haven't seen The Marvels yet but I doubt she fights two people around her level at once there.

She's got a pretty big advantage then. However her stamina could eventually get worn down. Securing the victory for a18.
Would like to note that Carol does have incredible stamina. She flew thousands of lightyears in one night and wasn't tired whatsoever. Still both Androids can go on forever which is definitely an advantage.

Would like to note that Carol does have incredible stamina. She flew thousands of lightyears in one night and wasn't tired whatsoever. Still both Androids can go on forever which is definitely an advantage.
Makes it seem like it could balance out the odds if her stamina is high enough then. So carols advantages seem good enough for her not to get jumped. She can absorb ki blasts box with them for a prolonged period. She doesn't have an answer for a17 barrier I guess. And the twins are pretty good at teamwork hmm.
I think the Androids win this high dif. They can just use teamwork to wear her down and they are skilled hand to hand fighters.

Makes it seem like it could balance out the odds if her stamina is high enough then. So carols advantages seem good enough for her not to get jumped. She can absorb ki blasts box with them for a prolonged period. She doesn't have an answer for a17 barrier I guess. And the twins are pretty good at teamwork hmm.
I think the Androids win this high dif. They can just use teamwork to wear her down and they are skilled hand to hand fighters.
Counted

Back