• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soraka (Prime) vs Obito (Strongest form)

Hmm, well Soraka can prevent enemies from using abilities, can reverse healing and Regenerationn, and can manipulate her enemies physical form from a distance. I'm not super familiar with Naruto so what does Obito have to counter this?

Abilities in LoL =/= ablities in Naruto. She may prevent Lol enemies from using abilities, Since Naruto characters have chakra she can't prevent a chakra.

Reverse healing and Regenerationn ? What?

From a distance; in game that's like in 3-4 meters.Obito can counter that with many OP powers. Like trapping her in Kamui dimension, he's invisible.She can't touch him. He can trap her in Genjutsu. He can summon Ten Tails. He's too OP for her.Also, he's too fast for her.

Hate to break it to you but there are 6 champs in LoL who use chakra.

Yes, she can prevent and reverse healing.

In-game Soraka =/= lore Soraka.

Still chakra in LoL =/= chakra in Naruto. Can Ahri do Rasengan or put someone in Genjustu? No. We have chakra and it's different than Naruto's-

She can't prevent because chakra in Naruto is different. and reverse healing would do nothing to Obito. He's ninja, he can use tranform jutsu or Shadow Clone, he's invisible.

Lore = in game. That'd be same if we said Manga =/= Anime Naruto.

And Teemo can beat her and you're saying Obito can't? Out of here.

Just because characters cant use certain techniques doesn't mean they don't use chakra. Ahri doesn't even use chakra so...And you do know Naruto isn't real right? Of course real people don't have powers like Naruto.

Yeah she can prevent healing, and it absolutely would have an effect on Obito.

If lore=in game then every character in LoL is Multi-Galaxy level via scaling from Aurelion Sol. It's blatantly stated that in-game champs are scaled down to make it fair.

We have chakra google it, also we have chi/Ki.

Why would she prevent healing where there is nothing to heal. lol Obito wouldn't take damage anyway.

Multi Galaxy level lmao and yet they battle in small battlefield and their attacks are not even Forest level.Teemo galaxy level? lmao. LoL inconsistency over 9000. Nice try, tho. Even if Obito doesn't need it, he can use Inazagi, that works: ( Obito uses Kamui, Soraka dodges, he uses Inazagi to delete dodging and Soraka gets teleported in dimesnions. Inazagi is Reality Warping. GG)

Also, about Lore it's just a text. Text isn't really a solid proof.That'd be same:

Akira stated(in text) that Golden Frieza PL is 100.000.000.000.000.000.000 .

More than Beerus. According to your logic. GF >>Beerus cause of text while in animation is shown otherwise.

Also, according to that. Madara stated that his PS sword would destroy anything in Universe.So, Madara destroys Goku,Beerus, Sol, Soraka?

Verse equalization means that energy in Naruto = energy in League.

In addition, the characters being equal to each other in terms of gameplay in League is clearly game mechanics and cannot be used to argue for anything, so don't bother.

I didnt say we don't have chakra, i said we don't have powers like in naruto.

Please explain how Obito wouldn't take damage. Plus if worse comes to worse she can bind his life force to an inanimate object and destroy that.

Hey, you were the one who said that lore=in-game. And what exactly is Forest level?

It's standard and is always a thing unless otherwise specified due to Standard Battle Assumptions.

Sure, He's intangible, he can use transform jutsu, shadow clone jutsu( via copied from Naruto), can travel through dimensions via kamui. Faster in Juubito form.

To use her mana she needs to be in range( several meters) Also Obito can escape an attacks(ever heard of dodging), Juubito is like Hypersonic + and he's intangible. You're speaking like Obito is like snail.And you impugned my statements that he has intagibility. lol Also, Kamui.

Soraka is High Hypersonic+ and Juubito cannot use Kamui Intangibility, IIRC.

CMButch said:
Also, about Lore it's just a text. Text isn't really a solid proof.That'd be same:

More than Beerus. According to your logic. GF >>Beerus cause of text while in animation is shown otherwise.

Also, according to that. Madara stated that his PS sword would destroy anything in Universe.So, Madara destroys Goku,Beerus, Sol, Soraka?
This is some really bad logic...

CMButch said:
Sure, He's intangible, he can use transform jutsu, shadow clone jutsu( via copied from Naruto), can travel through dimensions via kamui. Faster in Juubito form.
To use her mana she needs to be in range( several meters) Also Obito can escape an attacks(ever heard of dodging), Juubito is like Hypersonic + and he's intangible. You're speaking like Obito is like snail.And you impugned my statements that he has intagibility. lol Also, Kamui.
Mana is just an in-game mechanic that doesn't exist outside of the game, her range actually needs to be changed since she can effect characters over the entire map which is more than a few meters, and yes he can dodge, and so can Soraka.

Jucaslucas said:
CMButch said:

This is some really bad logic...
IKR.

WeeklyBattles said:
CMButch said:
Mana is just an in-game mechanic that doesn't exist outside of the game, her range actually needs to be changed since she can effect characters over the entire map which is more than a few meters, and yes he can dodge, and so can Soraka.
We're speaking of in-game lol. There's no outside, unless you're talking about cinematic previews. She can dodge, but I don't think she's fast enough to dodge Kamui. Also, As I said Inazagi still exists and Genjustu, she doesn't know how Genjutsu works.

Is Kamui faster than Massively Hypersonic? And she can still bind his life force to an object and destroy it, which would kill him. Also I just checked her profile and her range is only a few meters with healing, her maximum range is a several hundred kilometers.

First, Obito is shown to suck Kakashi in that hole in matter of seconds, almost instantly.And you stated; speed is equalized. If both are same speed, that means Kamui would have higher chance of sucking her.(since Kamui is working with speed)

Second, have you ever player Pokemon? Bind is Normal type attack. Obito is not a Ghost, but with intagibility his cells and molecules and everything becomes immaterialized. You can't bind nothing, mate.

Yes, with speed equalized he would have a higher chance of hitting her, but she would also have a higher chance of dodging. What is the maximum distance it works at?

Um...why are you bringing pokemon into this? She doesn't LITERALLY tie him to an object, she places his life force into an object and if that object is destroyed he would die.

Distance? His sight.Also, with both Sharingans, he can preform dual Kamui.

I see. In his intagibility pose, she can do jack, she would only do that when he's materialized.

There's more:

1.In 1 episode Nagato tried ot steal Naruto's soul( soul=life force).Naruto held on it and returned. He was in KCM. Obito in 4th war was mauch stronger.That proves that Naruto characters can see their soul and return them if they're strong enought. Obito is stronger. She still needs to transport his soul to object and he would return it.

2. He has RInnegan. WIth his Rinnegan he has severals Paths, One of the paths protects his soul, no matter what. As far as he has RInnegan, his soul is untoachable.Come ot think of it, he has Almighty Push, which would push all her attacks no matter how strong they are.

3. In his Juubito form, he has Sage of Six Paths chakra, basically, nothing can destroy/touch his soul except Naruto and Sasuke's sealing jutsu.

4.To preform her mana, she needs her staff and direct hit: Again; Obito turns intagible and destroy her staff.He has Almigty Push, Gravity Pull( I think that's name). He can steal soul. etc

Also, sorry, I didn't see this.

Life-Binding: Soraka can revive a person from the brink of death by binding their life force to a material object.

Revive the person. It doesn't say anything about killing a person.

And Kamui works at this distance?

Soul manipulation works just fine on intangible beings.

1. Stronger =/= having the same/superior abilities.

2. NLF

3. NLF again

4. Soraka doesn't use her staff for combat and she definitley doesn't need a direct hit, most of her non-healing attacks are AoE.

Transfering his life force wouldn't kill him, destroying the object his life force is bound to would.

Soraka prime it's speculative. We have never seen her and we don't really know her level.

i mean, She is a celestial beings. And Celestial beings are on Aurelion Sol level. But give her multi-galaxy stats without context seems unfiting.

Nope, it doesn't work fine on intagible things. 1. not tangible; incapable of being perceived by thesense of touch, as incorporeal or immaterialthings; impalpable.
2.​
not definite or clear to the mind:intangible arguments.
3.​
(of a asset) existing only i connectio withsomething else, as the goodwill of a business.

No idea what NFL means.Dude she can't kill random object and claim that that's his soul. She has never done that in game, nor she can do that. Stop pulling that out of your bottocks.Wow, you seem to either, 1. Don't read properly.

2. You you miss some words of my statements/ or you read them but you completely ignore them.

First of all: Soraka is support, 80% of her attacks are healing. She's healing mage.

She can't kill people with life binding. As it's stated and how is it in game. She revives people with it.

Life-Binding: Soraka can revive a person from the brink of death by binding their life force to a material object. Read, can't you?

You're probably are taking what you've wrote from lore, which is inconsistent with actual game.

1. She never prevent any attacks

2. She never killed anyone with life-binding.

3.She can't reverse regeneratation and healing factor.

In game she can:

4.heal herself and other teammates

5.deal some damage

6.revive people.

Even if she can do 1. Obito wouldn't use certain attack for several minutes, but he has tonnes of attacks and she must wait a couple of seconds for her mana to be used again.

2. she can't use that. She can revive. Even if she could( I stated above a million times how can he repel and that won't work)

3. She can heal and regenerate, in game, this wiki and her page , it's not stated anything about "reverse".

Like I said lore shouldn't be taken for granted. Since it's a text that never appeared in game. If we take it, according to your logic. Golden Frieza and Madara beat almost anyone with that kind of power. lol

Obito beats her mid diff. Or simply putting her in Genjutsu, IT, Kamui, or using Inazagi, using Rinnegan.

@CMButch

Do you even know how idiotic it is to ignore lore simply because it's never happened in-game? It's literally one of the worst things you can do when debating video game characters.

Also, Soul Manipulation does not depend on the target being tangible or not, as the soul is not a physical object and therefore isn't affected by intangibility.

I don't give a shit, mate. That's the problem of VG's, not me.Not happened in game, doesn't happen in battles. As I said, if we count a bunch of text, then we may say that Golden Frieza beats Beerus and Madara is like Universal level.

No, intangbility clearly states as "not definite". You can do jack to not definite object. Ingatbility makes soul "not definite".And Soraka doesn't have Soul Manipulaiton, she can't kill people with life-binding. Only revive them.

NLF stands for No Limits Falacy. You claimed that he would be completely immune to any soul attack, could push back any attack no matter how strong, and claimed that nothing can destroy him except Naruto and Sasuke's jutsu.

Soraka being a healer has nothing to do with her damage output. And yes, if you place someone's life force into and object and destroy that object it would kill them.

As for preventing attacks, both Equinox and Infuse silence the enemy. Silencing means they are unable to use their abilities or a short period of time.

Dude, lore is an incredibly important aspect of games like LoL, discounting it just because it never happened in-game is literally one of the dumbest things you can do. Also, nothing states Golden Frieza defeats Beerus (He was legitimately terrified at Beerus) and what relates to Madara being Universal is massive hyperbole and even if it wasn't, it would be an even more massive outlier.

Intangibility means the lack of existence on a physical level, it does not mean your sould becomes intangible either, just your body. Even when intangible, you're still vulnerable to Soul and Mind Manipulation.

WeeklyBattles said:
As for preventing attacks, both Equinox and Infuse silence the enemy. Silencing means they are unable to use their abilities or a short period of time.
Infuse?

Also. I insist. Soraka "Prime" has no level. She could be either in Ascended/Ice Watchers/Darkin tier or Aurelion/Bard/Nagakabouros tier. And there is a HUGE gap between those two.

Naruto and Sasuke use a jutuu given from Sage of Six Paths who is creator of all chakra and Moon. That Jutsu is the only one who can seal Kaguya and people with Sage of Six Paths Chakra( Juubito and JuuMadara): But Naruto and Sasuke only unlocked it when they battled with Kaguya. So basically, since Sage created all that, he can make Obito vulnerable to soul attack by certain Naruto and Sasuke jutsu( forgot its name)

Placing would mean transporting life force into certain object.You can say; that pencil is Obama's soul and boom it's his soul. It must have some kind of ritual or transporting the soul.Again, this has nothing to with Soraka.

Shorts periods of time. Well, there ya go, after that ability would be used.

Whatever dude, Obito can't be harmed with soul manipulaiton via Rinnegan and Sage chakra.Mind manipulation: he has Genjutsu.

It states ; Akira stated that GF PL is 100 quintillion , while Beerus is 10 billion. In anime it's shown otherwise. Point is; just because it's stated in text, doesn't mean it's canon unless it's shown in pictures and videos.( like it's shown that Beerus>Frieza in anime)

Same with LoL and Madara.Also, I read a little about her lore, it's just her background, nothing about powers, just marriage issues, how she wanna help people etc.No powers are mention, except ones in the game.

CMButch said:
It states ; Akira stated that GF PL is 100 quintillion , while Beerus is 10 billion. In anime it's shown otherwise. Point is; just because it's stated in text, doesn't mean it's canon unless it's shown in pictures and videos.( like it's shown that Beerus>Frieza in anime)
This is completly false.

Akira never stated that Golden Freeza powerlevel was 100 quintillions. It was stated by his voice actor during an interview and it was clearly seen that he was joking. Also, where are you getting that "Beerus is 10 billion"?

Btw. Trying to dismiss every lore from a VIDEOGAME. Where explicit lore is more useful than gameplay mechanics. It's wrong. Really. Really wrong.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/72234843

Here.

Also where did I find that? on DBZ wikia. I guess.

You get me wrong, I am not dismissing her lore as whole.If I did, Soraka wouldn't basically exist. I am dismissing her powers at lore which guy stated, that are not in the game( basically those "Powers" that he keeps mentioning don't exist in her lore too).Like killing one person with Life Biding whereas it's obviously stated that she revives a person with life Binding. She can have her marriage issues back on track lol.

CMButch said:

this guy is probably Loki_D since only he that usually say that nonsense...

Couldnt Obito just use his sharingan and just telaport the main attack just keep teleporting himself in and out of the dimensional thingy

Also if Obito lands one good hit it could be fully over as Soraka is Multi - city level as far a durability.

If this is full powered Obito his durability is Country level. As it states he survived as his page states "multiple assults from Naruto incuding multiple rasangans as well his own attacks."

As well Obito can attack from Hundreds of "Kilometers." as far as attacking range. (EX:

• Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu (Wood Release: Cutting Technique): A versatile technique where the user can produce sharp wooden spikes from their body to either fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword, or else use them as long-range projectiles, where the branches' growth can be triggered remotely, skewering the enemy as a result. )
Also if this version of Obito is the jubi version he has continent destructive cap.

To conclude Soraka would have to to get to mid distance and somehow find the Sharingans blind spot. It is very unlikely that Obito is going to just stand there to take blows.

Back