• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Composite! (pre-kh3) Sora & Mid Game Ren Amamiya.

Both are In-Character.

They start out 8 meters apart.

Speed is equalized.

Sora vs Ren
Sora: 1 (Dr. whiteee)
Re:

Inconclusive: 1 (SinsofMan)

Current Sora is much stronger than mid game Joker. Joker has better hax and is faster though. Sora should still take though due to firepower advantage and decent resistances/revives.

Dr. whiteee said:
Current Sora is much stronger than mid game Joker. Joker has better hax and is faster though. Sora should still take though due to firepower advantage and decent resistances/revives.
Speed is equalized. They both have similar resistances and revives Sora does likely one shot tho IDK if Sun to Earth Dimensions are in the Tenatons or FOE, but Sora can probably get very close to a one shot or outright so.

Honestly, id say inconclusive since I dont know the AP number.

They likely both in character will start with elemental stuff, which does jack to both. Sora might try to rush at him and attack because that is his main line of attack, but Joker can Mind Hax to evade and try to avoid him. Or uses a protective spell. We dont usually see Joker try to go for close range anyway. The variables seem to be either Joker Mind Haxes, One shots with Hama or Mudo, or uses an Almighty Attack Or Sora Time Stops, Erases Joker, attacks him or Traps him in a Gravity Spell.

If the AP for Joker is in the Tenatons tho and not FOE, then probably Sora for AP and having a tad wider arsenal.

SinsofMan said:
Dr. whiteee said:
Speed is equalized.
They both have similar resistances and revives Sora does likely one shot tho IDK if Sun to Earth Dimensions are in the Tenatons or FOE, but Sora can probably get very close to a one shot or outright so.

Honestly, id say inconclusive since I dont know the AP number.

They likely both in character will start with elemental stuff, which does jack to both. Sora might try to rush at him and attack because that is his main line of attack, but Joker can Mind Hax to evade and try to avoid him. Or uses a protective spell. We dont usually see Joker try to go for close range anyway. The variables seem to be either Joker Mind Haxes, One shots with Hama or Mudo, or uses an Almighty Attack Or Sora Time Stops, Erases Joker, attacks him or Traps him in a Gravity Spell.

If the AP for Joker is in the Tenatons tho and not FOE, then probably Sora for AP and having a tad wider arsenal.
Joker actually has resistances to erasure stuff, and time stop. If AP was relatively equal then Joker would win and no restrictions Joker takes quite handily. Sora should be well above star level though from KH3 stuff which is why Joker loses if he can't mind hax or OHKO.

Forgot about the resistance to Existence Erasure, although I dont remember him being resistant to time stop.

Still not sure tho

Also, are we using KH3 Sora? I aint complaining but this is High 4-C Sora, which if Sora is above that in KH3 then it isnt that Sora.

Still inconclusive for now though.

Nier Hitoshura said:
I put it as Composite Sora, seeing as there was only the High 4-C tier.
I think we all sort of agreed that KH 3 Sora would be higher then High 4-C But if it includes KH 3, ill come back after the CRT.

I think we all sort of agreed that KH 3 Sora would be higher then High 4-C But if it includes KH 3, ill come back after the CRT.

I fixed the OP, and made Composite but pre-kh3 Sora.

Apparently, Pre KHIII Sora might be upgraded to 4-A

Also, Sora has an high resistance to time manip, which includes time stop.

Bobsican said:
Apparently, Pre KHIII Sor amight be upgraded to 4-A
Joker...doesnt have time stop that I remember

He has resistance, but not time stop himself.

And oh really? That be fine by me then lol.

We can have a top tier battle of 4-As then!

SinsofMan said:
Bobsican said:
Apparently, Pre KHIII Sor amight be upgraded to 4-A
Joker...doesnt have time stop that I remember
He has resistance, but not time stop himself.

And oh really? That be fine by me then lol.

We can have a top tier battle of 4-As then!
If we're talking about Zeus' feat it's still many order of magnitudes below Big Bang Attack. BB is en explosion > Magellan Cloud, while Zeus feat is like just SS level.

We had a discussion previously moving stuff at FTL speeds should count for the object moved

IE: Moving Jupiter at FTL would be 5-A and moving multiple stars in this case would be 4-A

SinsofMan said:
We had a discussion previously moving stuff at FTL speeds should count for the object moved
IE: Moving Jupiter at FTL would be 5-A and moving multiple stars in this case would be 4-A
FTL KE is very sketchy grounds.

I also don't see how the jump from 5A to high 5A is going to bring stars up to multi solar system level, when you take into account the distance stuff as well used here. Since most tiers are seperated by orders of magnitude.

Big Bang attack is in the range of 300teraFoE.

Back