• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora vs. Bayonetta (Fighting For Good Through Light Or Dark)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Please be close enough to not be a stomp...

The views of good and evil is typically seen as black and white, and often, this is taken to heart in the most literal of senses. The light is typically associated with good, and the darkness is typically seen as bad. But when viewed through a different lens, this may not always be the case. Why, sometimes, those who walk in the light are the ones who bring about true terror, and only through darkness can a hero rise to restore the balance. And today's combatants walk similar, heroic paths, but they both tread on opposite ends of this spectrum. While one fights against the darkness around him and seeks a path through to the light, the other scoffs at those who fight for the light, and relies on the powers of darkness to destroy the creatures who had taken everything from her. Light or dark, which of these forces will edge the other out and birth the superior heroic path? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Sora from Kingdom Hearts, and in the red corner, we have Bayonetta from the franchise of the same name.

SoraBH6
Bayonetta Smash Bros56
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle will take place in Hollow Bastion, giving Sora the home-field advantage.

-This will be a fight between Sora from before Kingdom Hearts 3, and Bayonetta from Bayonetta 2. Also, nothing else is restricted, meaning Omne is allowed for the time being.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Key Keeper: 0

Left Eye: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Isn't KH getting a Low 2-C upgrade, and Bayonetta getting a 3-A upgrade?

Are they? I have not been keeping up with them.

Something something Kingdom Hearts 3 has Low 2-C feats and Bayonetta should be comparable to the God tiers who are 3-A. I think there was a thread about the Kingdom Hearts upgrade.

Yes. I don't know about Kingdom Hearts, but Weekly is in the process of making a CRT for Bayonetta that, depending on what is accepted, could get her upgraded to either 3-A or 2-C.

Well, until at least one of those goes through, I'd still like to keep this around for some debating to happen. For the lols, at the very least.

If all goes well, this match can still work with both of them either being 3-A or Low 2-C.

Sir Ovens said:
If all goes well, this match can still work with both of them either being 3-A or Low 2-C.
Fingers crossed, eh?

So it looks like this is still viable atm by putting Sora before KHIII, since that's the only place with an upgrade.

Bayonetta, though, I'm still awaiting any news on for her upgrade.

Don't tempt me with a Rosalina vs. Bayonetta match, Weekly.

WeeklyBattles said:
Going to make the thread for her to be upgraded to Low 2-C on monday
Good luck!

Haven't seen the Bayo upgrade thread yet, though I changed the setup for Sora's sake.

Other than that, bump.

I'm certainly anticipating it. :)

Eh, give him time. He's one of the most active admins on here; and I'm sure he has a life outside of the wiki too. He's probably just a bit busy. :)

Don't worry about it mate. I'm sure we're all patient enough to wait for you to be ready. :)

Jimboydejuan12 said:
What a stomp.
One, I'm waiting for Weekly to post her Bayonetta upgrade thread, so this isn't progressing until that happens.

And two, why are you saying it's a stomp when nobody's made any arguments yet? Unless you want to bring something to the table?

I...still don't know how Bayonetta is doing atm...

Bumping just because, though.

It seems like Weekly has been really busy and stressed in his personal life. Let's all give him time, everyone.

Not trying to bug Weekly. Just keeping this thing alive until he's in a better position.

Don't worry, I'm not calling you out or anything. Just in general it seems like he's been having some troubles, and I think he deserves our patience. :D

Bump.

May change Bayonetta's key soon due to recent Bayo-verse revelations.

With those recent Bayo revisions, if I remember correctly it was agreed that Bayo does not scale to the feats?

According to Weekly, she should scale to the Universal feats proposed before.

In which case, I will use a previous key for the fight.

Back