• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora and Data-Sora Resistance to Time Stopping/Altering powers?

So this scene right here:

https://youtu.be/NDlVu9VK5TE?t=13m29s

Confirms that Data-Sora is immune to Time-Stopping effects due to the Keyblade. Shouldn't This be written in his profile? Also, since this is just a Data-Keyblade, does this mean that actual Keyblade wielders have resistance to Time Stopping?

Well, immunity is a strong word, but resistance is already on Sora's profile.

I can see us adding this to Data Sora's profile as well.

I think it's iffy to apply this to other Keyblade wielders automatically.

For example, Young Xehanort was frozen by Mickey's Stopza until Master Xehanort possessed his younger counterpart's body.

Maybe it depends on the type of magic? Stopza is obviously a very powerfully ranked spell. or maybe it's becaue Mickey used a Keyblade, which is obviously a very powerful weapon, possibly out-tiering whatever magic Jafar used. The spell that Jafar used seems to, visually at least, be completely different to Stop-type spell. Or maybe it's a complete outlier.

For all intents and purposes, Data-Sora should be identical to the real Sora in capabilities. I'm just not sure about using it for all Keyblade Wielders or not (i.e. Lea).

Well in the video it is confirmed by Mickey, who is a Keyblade Master himself, that Sora remained unnaffected by Jafar freezing time due to the Keyblade, but yeah it is VERY vague at best.

All I can say is that it's safe to apply for Sora and maybe Master Xehanort, but not the others.

Back