• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooooo.... about Echoes

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Act 6 has the origin of Grima, who at this point is much smaller than his Awakening self, meaning he wouldn't be 6-B via size in Echoes, I'd say at the very least he would scale to being above fodder terrors, which would currently be High 8-C

The page would look something like this

Tier: 6-B | At least High 8-C

Attack Potency
: Country level via size | At least Large Building level (Should at the very least be above fodder Terrors)

Speed remains the same

Dura would scale to AP

Keys: Awakening | The Creation

So he was that tier via size and is now smaller so would logically no longer be that strong.

Makes sense to me.

Hmm... wouldn't Baby Grima (never thought I'd put those two words together) scale to end-game Alm and Celica, who defeated Duma, a Divine Dragon like Naga?

I'm pretty sure Act 6 isn't canon (since everyone had moved on with their lives and plenty of characters have even left the team), it's more like a non canon postgame with some lore in it

@JSW

Grima was created with (evil) Divine Dragon blood and has the same God trait as Duma. Wouldn't that justify some kind of scaling?

Grima's god trait isn't actually the same iirc, and he can actually be killed by anyone, unlike Duma

That's because they have the Deicide trait (which isn't shown in-game)

And about Deicide, everyone who doesn't have the Deicide trait on their weapon will get their attack nullified, so would that possibly give Falchion Alm a resistance to Power Nullification?

Bump, the above post was discussed on another thread

I don't think that being a divine dragon = automatic country level, since we'd have to rate Tiki as such and then we get a wanked "Everyone is 6-B via scaling"

Back