• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But yeah, Thanos is just being passively weakened due to Holy Manip since he's a pretty damn evil guy. To a degree of infinity idk, but he doesn't resist it and Sonic can bypass resistances to it anyways so he's gonna feel that holy spirit lol

Uhh... Thanos scales above a 2-A Cosmology that has this:

• Every Quantum Moment Infinite Universes are created, which each Universes creates another set of Infinite Universes ad infinitum [1]
  • Each Thought, Dream, Creature being Dead or Alive each creates "Universes without End"
  • Each decision creates a timeline
Those who scale immensely below Thanos can destroy every reality that ever could be. So yeah... To say Thanos has the AP advantage is... a understatement.

I was just addressing those who believed that Sonic having an infinitely above baseline feat supposedly gives him an advantage solely on that.... Which I don't think so. The Marvel 2-A Multiverse does essentially what Kagutsuchi does in SMT but to an immensely more ridiculous degree, just replace "billions" with "infinite with every moment w/ each one of the infinite universes branching off to infinite number every moment" and there you go.

I agree that with hax this doesn't matter but I'm just saying Sonic isn't oneshotting.

Alright then.

As for the match itself... Seems as this depends on sealing more often than not. Also because of the massive AP gap being downgraded by a degree of infinity wouldn't affect the AP Gap.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Sonic is Teir 0 and solos Marvel ;););););)

Anyway when do we reach grace again I haven't done vs threads in a while
Grace has already begun towards Sonic's favor. Until Wokie does some staff bullshit power and changes the flow of this thread to Thanos's favor tomorrow.

I mean Thanos knew he was going to lose the gauntlet because of his subcoinscious desires and even sent clones across the mutliverse into the future to start a plot with Future Thanos to acquire power beyond the infinity gauntlet (again). If he could change fate with the IG he would have. Although maybe he saw the power beyond the IG in the future and accepted defeat idk.

That being said Silver Surfer has Fate Hax with a very insignificant portion of Galactus' power. Galactus couldn't put down Thanos or even come close. Thanos' Passive Barriers will stop all of Sonics attacks. Conceptual Manipulation won't do much considering he fought almost the whole Pantheon and the same time and won. Not sure how Sonic doesn't get sealed with a gesture. So I vote Thanos.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
ShakeResounding said:
@Oblivion Apparently, Thanos resists Fatehax.
He doesn't. He just beat Galactus who has fate hax scaling from Silver Surfer, but no one has given any evidence of it being used against Thanos.
@EmperorRorepme Also can you show me the scan of Thanos's barriers?

-If that were the case he would resist conceptual manip which he doesn't. Sonic very well could conceptually erase Thanos and be done with him

-Thanos doesn't immediately seal in character which allows Sonic to conceptually erase or fate hax him before doing so.Fighting someone with Fatehax and actually resisting it are very different.Do keep in mind Sonic's Fatehax are passive and are always in effect.Not to mention Sonic's passive holy manip slowly weakening him

-Precog is something Sonic resists as Base Sonic can bypass Mogul's sixth sense and now we're using the far more powerful version of Sonic so pregoc is not a reliable wincon.

-Type 8 prevents Thanos from taking down Sonic with sheer AP.

Thanos would have to resort to sealing immediately to win.While Sonic can use Fate,Conceptual, and Holy manip to pull off the win

Holy Manip obviously isn't weakening Thanos enough to matter, given how big his AP advantage is

The New God said:
Uhh, mind explain why? And which ability does he use to counter it?
He doesn't need to counter it, Sonic's holy manip isn't strong enough to weaken someone by infinity if there's no feats to suggest that.

Back