• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The abstracts were nothing compared to the power of the gauntlet, and yet they got sealed. He knew full well they posed no threat to his might. The sealing's a flex, i don't see how percieved weakness would make him not even disregarding precog.

ShakeResounding said:
The first 3 Thanos votes shouldn't be counted. They relied on Time Manip and Reality Warping, which is a big no-no (as I explained above). And no, it's not even because I'm voting Sonic. Those reasons were genuinely somewhat lousy.
And you only say that now? Bruh

How good is the precog though? The stuff the IG affords the user isn't exactly standard fare liks this seems to be.

@Wokistan How is Thanos beating stronger people than Sonic relevant to how good his precog is? Being stronger doesn't bypass resistance to precog, you have to show Thanos using precog against people who resisted it.

Keep in mind that Super Sonic's abilities are far stronger than in base.I'm just saying unless proven I don't think precog is a 100% reliable wincon

Thanos has the AP advantage. But then AP means jack-shit to Sonic due to Type 8. And I don't see much resistance to Sonic's hax on Thanos's profile. Not only that, Sonic has several passives like fatehax, holyhax,...You can argue that Thanos has his own fatehax but it isn't passive.

That was in response to the sealing. Also can you demonstrate stuff on par with the scans on thanos/IG file cause those probably the best showings i know of for it and seeing everything as one whole like that would be quite a bit better than average precog.

Also he doesn't really need it to seal

Isn't holy manip just AP, like fire or anything else

Fate didn't help Galactus leave, sealing was his response to taking thr thing out on a test drive so I don't see how character impedes that, the chaos blasts have to actually hit him which is sorta hard when he has absolute control over space and all

ShakeResounding said:
@Oblivion Apparently, Thanos resists Fatehax.
He doesn't. He just beat Galactus who has fate hax scaling from Silver Surfer, but no one has given any evidence of it being used against Thanos.

Will it weaken thanos by a degree of infinity though?

New vote count is, uh...

6 for Sonic, now 4 for Thanos since one of the three votes taken away was added again... I think? God, this thread is all over the place lol

The New God said:
Thanos has the AP advantage. But then AP means jack-shit to Sonic due to Type 8. And I don't see much resistance to Sonic's hax on Thanos's profile. Not only that, Sonic has several passives like fatehax, holyhax,...You can argue that Thanos has his own fatehax but it isn't passive.
If Thanos doesn't resist fatehax then I'm dropping a vote for Sonic.

Considering it works on beings like Enerjak who resist it hard but yet somehow still felt it I would say yes.Also Thanos being a pretty evil dude would likely feel it.

Back