• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which still means Thanos can counteract him because he easily thrashed Galactus who is at least an ocean in comparison to Silver Surfur who is a drop of water compared to him while simultaneously stomping the other cosmic abstracts at the same time.

Both change one's own fate anyways

Also on the billionth ring thing, did we ever get confirmation that it's a recurring revival? Always seemed like a one time deal to me

One: Sonic resists reality warping from Enerjak, who admitted he couldn't do anything to Super Sonic despite all his abilities, so the reality stone even affecting him is a no.

Two: Sonic has time manipulation of his own, so it's not as if he's really being left in the dust on that.

Three: Sonic resists a lot of what Thanos can do here. Things such as transmutation, soulhax, matter manip, absorption, and even precognition + others. Thanos is somewhat limited in what he can do here while in-character.

While Thanos does have extreme versatility with the Infi ity Gauntlet, he knly uses so much of it in-character. If Sonic dies and comes back, you best believe he's gonna cut the shit and pull out one of his heavy hitting abilities to try and take down Thanos asap. Sonic has Holy Manip and Purification, which is really gonna mess up Thanos considering it's a quick-acting ability that's gonna weaken him (especially considering that it was weakening Enerjak despite him resisting it as well). Even basic chaos energy beams can prove a danger to Thanos, since they have Conceptual Manip as well (proven by Mammoth Mogul). I think Sonic has this one in the bag still.

I'll wait for Marvel fans, but my vote is for Sonic here.

Wokistan said:
Both change one's own fate anyways
Also on the billionth ring thing, did we ever get confirmation that it's a recurring revival? Always seemed like a one time deal to me
Eggman and Mogul both mentioned it.

Sonic is a representation of an Abstract (Type 3). He isn't the real deal, and it isn't a thing that somebody could tell. He's tangible, made of flesh, the size of a toddler, etc. lol.

Pretty sure Thanos isn't gonna lead with sealing here.

I think what Shake is trying to say is that leading with sealing does seem fishy here since Sonic doesn't even look that much of a threat unlike the abstracts. However there is still Thanos's precog.

MYHERO said:
I think what Shake is trying to say is that leading with sealing does seem fishy here since Sonic doesn't even look that much of a threat unlike the abstracts. However there is still Thanos's precog.
Which again, gets resisted.

MYHERO said:
Sonic's resistance to Precog should cover that.

Gonna vote for the speedy rodent via type 8 and conceptually destroying Thanos with chaos energy.Also his aura with holy manip and fatehax seal the deal

Pretty sure he sealed because of the abstracts not being s threat, he was just sorta flexing the IG and just felt like doing that hence it all being effortless. Sealing him prob won't work too well given that he has space, time, and reality stones to work for him but I gotta go grab info before I vote

Just because it's not on a character's profile doesn't mean he doesn't have it. The time stone controls all time like I've said before and causality manipulation is a type of fate manipulation.

Back