• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
'neutralizes negative energies' and 'continuously weaken beings' sounds a lot like statistics reduction to me.

No this is grace for Sonic unless Thanos votes are caught up before we can apply.

When can we ask to have this added?

Have never done in-depth vs matches lol

Could you guys stop spamming comments that have nothing to do with arguing the match? Thanks. I'll later point out the reasons for Thanos that were ignored.

I'm gonna change my vote. Sonic has the best fate hax on be wiki, bar none. It easily allows him to surpass Azathoth. Not just the fictional character, but the person as well. The Fate series was named after him. You ever get to third base, you better pray to Sonic because it was his fate hax that allowed you to get there.

All hail the one who is and was and is to come, Jesus-kun...I mean Sonic.

9-7, Cal was joking.

unless that's his concession for the sonic vs lavos rematch

You thought it was going to be Cal, but it was I, DIO!

Thanos FRA. And Thanos's precog is so good, that it actually works against a casual Living Tribunal.

1. Conceptual Hax isn't going to work because he's fought multiple abstracts. In fact. with the IG the abstracts are actually facets of his being if he willed it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...ZYeLQH-1vZH4E996iOTpdDIYFUsZq346u6Srs1600.png

2. Fate Hax isn't going to work because of what I said above

3. Tf is Holy Manipulation going to do against barriers

4. Thanos can precog beings "beings outside the norm" like himself so he should be able to precog Sonic

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...K4G-1CLt2JYrm39s1600.png?width=196&height=300

GyroNutz said:
9-7, Cal was joking.
unless that's his concession for the sonic vs lavos rematch
Speaking of that, there's a Sonic vs. Lavos rematch I just made recently. So y'all might wanna check that out.

Yeah, Conceptual Manipulation isn't really going to work against Thanos. Thanos effortlessly beat Eternity, who also has Conceptual Manipulation.

Theuser789 said:
No, that's increlible wrong, he used at least 3 times, and used it everytime after the ability was introduced
He only used it in the crossover comic with Mega Man. That's the only time that ability was used. One comic in 20 years of history. Yet people are treating it like he uses it more than the freaking spindash.

@Cal You love to bring up how little Sonic uses an ability. Except compare that to the amount of times he went Super Sonic, and then your argument flies out the window. Stop saying once when you haven't even read the comic series, he's used it at least twice. Besides, even basic chaos energy has conceptual manipulation. I swear to God if you say that's unreasonable I'm gonna point out something moreso, we've talked about this point before repeatedly

Now does Thanos resist Fatehax or not? I've gotten so many varying answers from this thread alone that I'm getting a migraine. Some are saying it's not on the profile so no, others are saying he does because of Galactus, etc.

ShakeResounding said:
@Cal You love to bring up how little Sonic uses an ability. Except compare that to the amount of times he went Super Sonic, and then your argument flies out the window. Stop saying once when you haven't even read the comic series, he's used it at minimum 3 times. Besides, even basic chaos energy has conceptual manipulation. I swear to God if you say that's unreasonable I'm gonna point out something moreso, we've talked about this point before repeatedly

Now does Thanos resist Fatehax or not? I've gotten so many varying answers from this thread alone that I'm getting a migraine. Some are saying it's not on the profile so no, others are saying he does because of Galactus, etc.
He doesn't resist Fatehax nor Conceptual manip

Beating someone with those abilities is far different than actually resisting them

Except it doesn't. It has the ability to hit abstracts. Basic chaos energy doesn't warp concepts. It just killed the Ancient Walkers, who are abstracts of a concept, not concepts themselves.

Also I am counting all the times Sonic went Super. Did he use it in that memorable fight against Knuckles? Any of his Enerjak encounters? The games are canon to Archie to an extent so did he use it against Dark Gaia or Solaris? No, and that's because he used used in a single comic. Furthermore, don't use that "you didn't read the comic" argument. Nobody read the Golovachoverse and still knew those profiles were wanked.

He only used it in the crossover comic with Mega Man. That's the only time that ability was used. One comic in 20 years of history. Yet people are treating it like he uses it more than the freaking spindash.

Did you actualy even touched the comics at all? Sonic used it after the first genesis wave, in the crossover and after beating Sigma, so do your rechearse first

@Cal Pretty sure you missed the point, and I don't mean it in a rude way either. I think Mav has a scan or two about it, he's a walking library.

Back