• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EmperorRorepme said:
He resist both conceptual hax and fate hax otherwise he would've lost badly to the abstracts. Again he can just will them to be part of him.
Yeah, but what if they didn't use those abilities while they're battling him?

Guys!

There's no need for hostility, this can be a civil debate without having to offend anybody. Don't use the energy you have to scorn and belittle, use it to produce something good in this thread.

He only used it in the crossover comic with Mega Man. That's the only time that ability was used. One comic in 20 years of history. Yet people are treating it like he uses it more than the freaking spindash.

Did you actualy even touched the comics at all? Sonic used it after the first genesis wave, in the crossover and after beating Sigma, so do your rechearse first

I was there when it got upgraded. The only time it was considered to be conceptual erasure was when everything got reset and the Chaos Force got eliminated. That's the only time. I'm not arguing how much he uses Chaos Control. That's stupid.

I mean they're literally embodiments of their respective concepts anyway and all of them collectively agreed to team up to beat Thanos because they couldn't individually. I disagree.

His IG profile is bare tbh.

Wow that's some hippie level stuff lol

Anyway Thanos has no way around Fatehax or Conceptual manip.Thanos doesn't resist them as it's not stated on his profile.Just because he beat characters who have those hax doesn't mean they used them in fight with Thanos

The real cal howard said:
Except it doesn't. It has the ability to hit abstracts. Basic chaos energy doesn't warp concepts. It just killed the Ancient Walkers, who are abstracts of a concept, not concepts themselves.

Also I am counting all the times Sonic went Super. Did he use it in that memorable fight against Knuckles? Any of his Enerjak encounters? The games are canon to Archie to an extent so did he use it against Dark Gaia or Solaris? No, and that's because he used used in a single comic. Furthermore, don't use that "you didn't read the comic" argument. Nobody read the Golovachoverse and still knew those profiles were wanked.
Because the ability wasn't introduced in those fights or was off-screen or he didn't need them

You actually need to know before saying that the people who actually know are wrong, Sonic barely went super in the comics, like only ten times at best

And about your other comment, Sonic used Chaos Control there, Sonic used Chaos Control for the same purposes those three times, even after beating Sigma was to reverse everything

"He doesn't resist it because it not on his profile" Oh boy. He does but it isn't on his profile you mean? And assuming they didn't use their hax when they were going all out against him is idiotic to say the least especially since they're literally concepts. Galactus has fate hax but even he couldn't do shit on his own and even said Thanos is "omnipotent" in comparison.

@New God It's okay to be bothered by something, but at the end of the day you have to reign it in and be the bigger person. It's okay to be angry, but don't use that anger to lash out at others.

@Theuser789 Oh, and please don't like my comments as well. Because you don't even know what I'm even talking about. I'm getting tired of people on this site who can't even ******* debate nicely. Their arguments are lazy, their votes are for spiting purposes.

Oblivion Lightning said:
-Thanos doesn't immediately seal in character which allows Sonic to conceptually erase or fate hax him before doing so.Fighting someone with Fatehax and actually resisting it are very different.Do keep in mind Sonic's Fatehax are passive and are always in effect.Not to mention Sonic's passive holy manip slowly weakening him
He did so when going serious and even then he was still in a repetitive loop with everyone, if the other stuff you guys claimed were true, you guys could possibly notice that "in-character" isn't how Thanos would be here, but not as if that mattered. Other IC thing he does is just stop time, which yes, it would work on Sonic.

Oblivion Lightning said:
-Precog is something Sonic resists as Base Sonic can bypass Mogul's sixth sense and now we're using the far more powerful version of Sonic so pregoc is not a reliable wincon.
The biggest nonsense on the thread and the thing most ignored. Legit everyone knows he resists that, his resistence in far below Thanos' precog, to which no one says anything about. Did you even read his profile? Or do you expect his resistence to just jump in potency that much together with his tier?

Oblivion Lightning said:
-Type 8 prevents Thanos from taking down Sonic with sheer AP.
Like the stuff above, I'm pretty sure everyone knows this, nonetheless it's still an advantage for Thanos. Using fighting games terms, unless Sonic can recover before Thanos' ending lag, it is no advantage for Sonic. And giving Thanos' precog he kinda just sees him coming back and does something, no a lot of effort there.

As for every other power Sonic has, one word; Precog. There you guys go.

"Omnipotent" yeah......

I could be fighting someone with Fatehax and beat them.Just because I beat them doesn't mean I resist Fatehax.I would be able to resist Fatehax if I was shown the ability t do so.

Also I'm sorry but can we stop with the lashing out at Sonic and the annoying comments about him.It does nothing but make everyone look like ******* children.Sure you don't like him and his hax great we don't care just stop it.I'm sorry if I'm whining but this kind of stuff really pisses me off.

Oh. You're Sound. You're not wrong. It's a pendulum imo. While I clearly do have bias it's not because I hate Sonic (or at least I didn't originally). If I didn't think a ton of stuff was wrong with the profiles then I wouldn't need to make a scene.

@Theuser789

Yeah, because I know how much Cal hate Sonic. He even made several spite matches. In Sonic threads, he's always like "Oh yeah, Sonic is wanked. He should've not won". I'm getting tired of it. All I want is to debate in a civilized way.

For the matchup at this point, I'm probably gonna retract my vote cuz I don't even give a **** about who's gonna win this one anymore.

@Efi

1.Do you really think Thanos would take a glowing hedgehog seriously?Also can you prove time stop works against him?Saying it does gives us literally nothing

2.Again you failed to prove his precog bypasses his resistance and yes I did read his profile.This is also Super Sonic who is vastly stronger than in base with his abilities.To say Thanos bypasses the resistance without proof is absurd

Also gtg to work I'll be able to check in later

Oblivion Lightning said:
@Efi
1.Do you really think Thanos would take a glowing hedgehog seriously?Also can you prove time stop works against him?Saying it does gives us literally nothing
Thanos's timestop works on Immeasurables.

If you want a clear example of conceptual hax resistence even though it's proven by Thanos fighting them in the first place. That Master Order and Lord Chaos tries to use their conceptual manipulation of Order and Chaos to dichotomize Thanos and he resisted it.

The real cal howard said:
Oh. You're Sound. You're not wrong. It's a pendulum imo. While I clearly do have bias it's not because I hate Sonic (or at least I didn't originally). If I didn't think a ton of stuff was wrong with the profiles then I wouldn't need to make a scene.
Spiting on the franchise just because you don't like it isn't a valid reason. If you don't like Sonic, maybe you should've just stayed out of Sonic debates. Everytime I come into a Sonic matchup, you're always like making spite arguments. Also I've already left the site so many times because of people who can't debate nicely, those who keeps going with lazy logics. And at the time I wasn't on the wiki, I haven't taken my eyes off you even once. You hear me? Your spites are starting to make me sick and it makes me want to kms. I'm sorry if that came off rude but that's me being blunt.

Back