• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Judairus said:
Spongebob could never be defeated by any hedgehog. His regenerative abilities are too strong.
Can`t he maybe just send him to the sun?

Actually sonic can still win due to bfr, his own transmutation, black hole via violet void, indigo asteroid,sealing,absorption, and various forms of time stop. All these are ways sonic could get past spongebob's Regenerationn.

I am not to sure what sonic leads with but he tends to use homing attacks. Spin dashes, and other close combat attacks.

Blueblur24 said:
I am not to sure what sonic leads with but he tends to use homing attacks. Spin dashes, and other close combat attacks.
Well, I`m sure his Regenerationn would cover that, which would give him some time to set up.

Spongebob has gravity manipulation which can counter the wisps.

Take in count that Spongebob`s plot manipulation can make Sonic become far weaker, but his time stop covers that.

If Sonic BFRs Spongebob, he can just come back using the page.

Zain0068 said:
Sonic can break the fourth wall 24/7 he wins with better feats.
Is this a vote?

Either way, Sonic can`t really do anything useful to the match when doing that.

Spongebob has 9-B durability to Sonic's 2-C ap. Literallly anything Sonic does would end the fight.

2-C is literally infinitely superior to 9-B.

Sonic would damage Spongebob beyond his ability his regenerate.

That wasn't my point.

Spongebob wouldn't be able to regenerate from an attack from Sonic due to his piss poor durability being infinitely below Sonic's attack potency. It would damage him beyond his ability to regenerate.

Maverick Zero X said:
That wasn't my point.
Spongebob wouldn't be able to regenerate from an attack from Sonic due to his piss poor durability being infinitely below Sonic's attack potency. It would damage him beyond his ability to regenerate.
Sonic never shown to punch a thing to atom.

You still aren't getting it.

Sonic would be able to damage Spongebob beyond his ability to regenerate specfically due to the fact that his Attack Potency infinitely exceeds Spongebob's durability.

I am not reiterating this again.

Maverick Zero X said:
You still aren't getting it.
Sonic would be able to damage Spongebob beyond his ability to regenerate specfically due to the fact that his Attack Potency infinitely exceeds Spongebob's durability.

I am not reiterating this again.
Alright, I get it.

Well my argument is that Sonic would damage Spongebob beyond this ability to regenerate due to literally being infinitely stronger.

Not that he has some sort of ability to bypass Regenerationn.

Wouldn't Spongebob use plot manipulación to boost his physical strenght and match Sonic's?

Gargoyle One said:
Glass canon much?
Sonic breathes
He can reattach his shattered body parts back into himself.

Unless Sonic can atomize him or something like that with sheer AP...

I still think Bob would use Plot Manipulation to match Sonic physical strenght, not voting yet though.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I still think Bob would use Plot Manipulation to match Sonic physical strenght, not voting yet though.
After all, He did make himself a super hero in the movie as well as the other Characters, so he possibly use the book into an advantage.

Back