• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither does Goku, even when his friends are in danger.

*Cell fight flashbacks*

Rodri "Dante" said:
Neither does Goku, even when his friends are in danger.
  • Cell fight flashbacks*
While it's true that Goku is cocky and therefore allows people to reach their full power, we are using both of their full powers here, so Goku's cockiness would already be satisfied.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Hell, just use BFR to remove him from space-time.
INB4 GoKu iS bEYonD spAce-TiMe
No, he is not beyond space-time. Mocking people who would never say that just seems childish.
There are people that would say that, there are people who think Goku can beat 99% of Marvel and DC
Gokusolosyourverse is one of them
Not to be confused with Gokusolosyourface.

BBZtards think Raditz solos every other anime that isn't DBZ

Fun fact: I'm don't even have bias to Sonic.

If I really wanted to spite Goku I would have used this.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Goku as accurate as possible he would be High 3-A
OBW had the accurate Goku profile I find there research better than VSBW since VSBW changed Multi universal to low multiversal since the Dbz fanboys didn't know what multi universal means

The fun thing is that if we used the time limit argument, then Sonic stalemates in base since when he gets hit he drops rings instead of receiving damage and also gets an invencibility period.

TheDarkSide857 said:
...So Goku either waits for Sonic's super form's time limit to run out...
You have officialy been banned from any Sonic related debate, I wont hear you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back