• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Death Battle) VS Sketch (Roblox YouTuber) 0-2-0

So in Lifting Strength, sketch wins due to being able to pull the sun to earth with a rope visible from space… yeah.

I feel this is going to be a stomp for sketch. He can do a lot of things to kill goku before he can do anything, especially with dura neg and death manip in his arsenal

I feel this is going to be a stomp for sketch. He can do a lot of things to kill goku before he can do anything, especially with dura neg and death manip in his arsenal
All that, along with his insane versatility with magic. Besides, he only needs to touch Goku once to instantly cause death by poison.

All that, along with his insane versatility with magic. Besides, he only needs to touch Goku once to instantly cause death by poison.
Ye, I’m aware. Stomps unfortunately can’t be added to profiles in case you are unaware, considering they are completely unfair fights lol

Back