• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Chou) VS Sonic the Hedgehog (Game)

• Fight Location: Cell Games Arena
  • Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • GtS Saga with Ultra Instinct Goku | Werehog Sonic
Goku:
Sonic:
Inconclusive:

goku__ultra_instinct__by_arbiter720_de8owdf-fullview.png
b147f317421775d01d6150fe7f837666.png

Last edited:
... This is the weirdest thread I've ever seen, and makes me wonder if you don't know what you did or if this is blatant spite.

It is not a spite, I don't read the profiles, I just put them to fight anyway.
If you’re any to create actual interesting matches, you should AT LEAST take a glimpse at the profiles and see if they have some type of connection. Otherwise you end up making horrible matches like this that lead to people accusing you of doing this purely out of spite, and people are gonna report you for that. Because as of now this doesn’t look good for you one bit

Edit: for example if I took Spider-Man, and put him against Featherine from Umineko, and then replied with “I don’t look at profiles, I just put them to fight” everyone is gonna get pissed and accuse me of spite and report me. You see how that can be taken the wrong way?

Edit: for example if I took Spider-Man, and put him against Featherine from Umineko, and then replied with “I don’t look at profiles, I just put them to fight” everyone is gonna get pissed and accuse me of spite and report me. You see how that can be taken the wrong way?
Spider-Man and Featherine isn't as cool as Goku VS Sonic.

That's very dumb tauan, I'm sorry. The rules read that you have to read characters profiles carefully to prevent stomps, this is a new level of not reading the profiles. You put a star level against a multi galaxy level.
When I do that, nobody comments. Then I put 2 famous characters and it works.

Spider-Man and Featherine isn't as cool as Goku VS Sonic.
1. Not only is Goku vs Sonic not cool, it’s also done to death
2. Goku and Sonic share multiple keys that you could have used if you really wanted to do the match that badly (even though it’s so unoriginal)
3. That’s still not an excuse
Edit: replying to my example doesn’t debunk anything of what I said before hand. So nitpicking at the example I used does not invalidate my point whatsoever

Back