• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Garou version 2.0 (10-0-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be gone for a bit. I just suggest contacting staff to ask if it's actually endurance or durability to clear this up. I think it's rather clear cut, but clearly there's opposition.

Some of the arguments I'm seeing right now relating to durability is... Weird. This is no different compared to Frieza surviving Broly's attacks for an hour straight in the DBS movie except slapping a number on the difference. That is durability, and it not being considered the case means it needs to be reevaluated.

And in the ridiculous case that it somehow doesn't scale to durability, then I vote Sonic FRA. Match shouldn't be happening if otherwise.

Some of the arguments I'm seeing right now relating to durability is... Weird. This is no different compared to Frieza surviving Broly's attacks for an hour straight in the movie except slapping a number on the difference. That is durability, and it not being considered the case means it needs to be reevaluated.

And in the ridiculous case that it somehow doesn't scale to durability, then I vote Sonic FRA. Match shouldn't be happening if otherwise.
This is not different to Zoro taking Ursus Shock and Luffy's pain, and still being able to stand and move around. It was counted to him as stamina/endurance and not dura. It's supported by what is literally written down in the Dura and Stam pages. You're arguing with the site, and not me. Create a CRT to change what falls under Dura and Stam instead of complaining here.

This is not different to Zoro taking Ursus Shock and Luffy's pain, and still being able to stand and move around. It was counted to him as stamina/endurance and not dura. It's supported by what is literally written down in the Dura and Stam pages. You're arguing with the site, and not me. Create a CRT to change what falls under Dura and Stam instead of complaining here.
You’re moreso mixing up a durability feat for a stamina feat tbh

I’d say Bang was holding back the whole time, as he didn’t want to kill Garou. Their rematch after Garou appeared on the surface of the Monster Association, Bang trying to reach out to Garou, not kill.

Sonic doesn’t need to show it to know he is capable of it.
Then show me Sonic X sonic using chaos control to stop time with fake emeralds and prove he can do it. Maybe he did at some point, in X? If so, you are right about that part. Sonic X is goddamn long so I could be forgetting this. Otherwise he shows no such capability in his entire 37 second long 'super' mode.
And again, he's not berserk. He literally calms down within a minute and shows no signs of losing any of his intelect at all. Edgy and mad =! berserk as Vsbattles defines it.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about here. Zoro actually does scale to the Ursus Shock. They're both of the same rating.

chaos control to stop time with fake emeralds
From what I’m seeing, Sonic himself has the Power to stop time, if he so choosed. He also is in a less inhibited mental state. He is also using a power source that has similar properties to time stop capable emeralds. It’s a reasonable assumption imo

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about here. Zoro actually does scale to the Ursus Shock. They're both of the same rating.
He scales to Moria splitting Thriller Bark, not Ursus Shock. The only time Ursus Shock is mentioned in his profile is for Stamina. Not even for Dura.

From what I’m seeing, Sonic himself has the Power to stop time, if he so choosed. He also is in a less inhibited mental state. He is also using a power source that has similar properties to time stop capable emeralds. It’s a reasonable assumption imo
Where are you seeing sonic himself having power to do that? Shadow has used chaos powers without emeralds, in Sonic Battle. Knuckles has done it in the archie comics (kind of; he is a chaos emerald there). I don't remember Sonic X sonic having any such capabilites and our page for this sonic specifically lists time stop as being from chaos control, which means the emeralds.
Dark Sonic right now is a bundle of assumptions. I am not arguing assumptions. I am arguing what dark sonic was shown to be able to do. What, far as I remember, fake emeralds were shown able to do.
Which is not to stop time.

Then show me Sonic X sonic using chaos control to stop time with fake emeralds and prove he can do it.
I just said Sonic doesn’t need to show it to be capable of it, only needs to know about it, and you responded by saying I need to show it? The response isn’t making sense to me.

I just said Sonic doesn’t need to show it to be capable of it, only needs to know about it, and you responded by saying I need to show it? The response isn’t making sense to me.
You said you have no proof, he can do it because you said so. I said give me proof. "I said he can do it" is not proof.

Shadow X did it with an emerald, sonic therefore can also do it.
A fake emerald?

I have. Read the thread for my arguments.
The only argument you have made relevant to this is
"He can do it because he saw shadow do it"
"Even though shadow used actual emeralds"
"And dark sonic does not use those, and they aren't proven able to do so"
I am still asking for proof on that last bit, specifically. When were fake emeralds shown capable of stopping time in Sonic X.

When were fake emeralds shown capable of stopping time in Sonic X.
Fake Emerald, Sonic X’s SA2 adaptation, shows a fake Emerald is capable of Chaos Control. Chaos Control is the manipulation of Space-Time, not exclusive to one or the other.

As for the rest, I have proved proof and examples of Sonic being able to replicate abilities just knowing they are possible in my previous comments.

Fake Emerald, Sonic X’s SA2 adaptation, shows a fake Emerald is capable of Chaos Control.
Then Sonic wins, thanks.
I wasn't arguing anything except this. If Sonic can stop time no other arguments actually matter; he already wins the instant he decides to do this.

Then Sonic wins, thanks.
I wasn't arguing anything except this. If Sonic can stop time no other arguments actually matter; he already wins the instant he decides to do this.
Which is true. But Garou is still a monster. Dark Sonic would need to decide to use Time Stop before Garou overwhelms him, and yes, like you pointed out, Sonic hasn’t actually used it before, just has a strong argument he is capable of it. It might take a bit for Sonic to decide to use it and it might be too late by the time he does, that’s why this isn’t a stomp.

Which is true. But Garou is still a monster. Dark Sonic would need to decide to use it before Garou overwhelms him, and yes, like you pointed out, Sonic hasn’t actually used, just has a strong argument he is capable of it. It might take a bit for Sonic to decide to use it and it might be too late by the time he does, that’s why this isn’t a stomp.
Can you please answer my question...

How is it activated? Please send scans as well if possible..

The fact he's not psychic and wouldn't have any reason to think an emerald will be a threat.
Why would he let Sonic retreat and use an attack with a relatively long startup time? Garou is an aggressive fighter. He's not going to give Sonic the chance.

Well, Dark Sonic is like a Super Form (but not really, cause it doesn’t have any scaling outside of “higher” than Base Sonic). What I mean is, Sonic doesn’t need to hold an emerald to be surrounded by the multiple fake emerald’s energy.

Well, Dark Sonic is like a Super Form (but not really, cause it doesn’t have any scaling outside of “higher” than Base Sonic). What I mean is, Sonic doesn’t need to hold an emerald to be surrounded by the multiple fake emerald’s energy.
So he can just say "chaos control" and stop time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back