• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Garou version 2.0 (10-0-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dwarf Star level (Superior to the Incomplete Eclipse Cannon due to being empowered by the seven Chaos Emeralds. Caused explosions as a result of him and Dark Oak clashing."
By looking with my eyes.
Anything below this is super sonic.
As is this. 'empowered by seven chaos emeralds' is a giveaway. Dark isn't empowered by those, he never thought this character, he never did this feat. He just has the stuff super sonic did after his appearence dumped in for no apparent reason, as his own feats.

| At least Island level (Is a lot stronger than his base form. Immediately destroyed the Gold Metarex with ease, which was specifically built to test his strength) - this is Dark

| Dwarf Star level(Superior to the Incomplete Eclipse Cannon due to being empowered by the seven Chaos Emeralds. Caused explosions as a result of him and Dark Oak clashing. Alongside Super Shadow, Super Sonic casually destroyed the surface of a celestial body. Faced off against Final Mova, who had the collective power of the three Chief Metarex, innumerable Planet Eggs [each of which house the life force of a planet within], and the power of the Chaos Emeralds themselves that was used to empower the process of the transformation) - this is super

I'm not sure if people are playing a joke on me or what. Its right there. Under dark sonic. Copy pasted from super. He never performed the feats highlighted as dark sonic. The entire dwarf star level and any similar stolen from super feats are completely baseless.
While I'm at it as has been noted a dozen times in this thread he doesn't have berserk mode either. Rage power at most. He calmed down almost instantly. That's not berserk.

You can literally see in the pic that's dark sonic I've selected. Not super. If supers feats are listed twice, for a form that also isn't super, for some weird reason, then that's still an issue.

Then why the hell does he have 3 different listed drop downs if they're just going to use the exact same stats in all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back