• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is capable of using the latter's nothingness to protect himself or to attack, by converting either himself or the target to nothingness, but he doesn't start with it
I know that he doesnt start with it, but I was saying that he can move his source out of his body, yea

Well, I guess since Anos doesn’t resist the FateHax, he is limited to Incap options.

So, how likely will he use Incap options and how long do you assume he’ll figure out it’s the only way to win?

Anything else he uses that result to Sonic losing i.e. Permanent Incap or Death, is GG in Sonic’s favor.

Well, I guess since Anos doesn’t resist the FateHax, he is limited to Incap options.

So, how likely will he use Incap options and how long do you assume he’ll figure out it’s the only way to win?

Anything else he uses that result to Sonic losing i.e. Permanent Incap or Death, is GG in Sonic’s favor.
Well, since Sonic doesn't start with Fate hax, Anos would erase him with his CM 3, 99* Countless above baseline, even if Anos can't permanently kill Sonic, he can seal him as well. Sealing (Eternal Death Killer keeps the target in a coffin that prevents them from using magic and gives them eternal death preventing them from escaping)

Well, since Sonic doesn't start with Fate hax, Anos would erase him with his CM 3, 99* Countless above baseline, even if Anos can't permanently kill Sonic, he can seal him as well. Sealing (Eternal Death Killer keeps the target in a coffin that prevents them from using magic and gives them eternal death preventing them from escaping)
Sonic fate hax is kinda of passive, because it is always working since the moment that something will happens to Sonic, but yeah, Arnos can seal or use sleep hax

Sonic fate hax is kinda of passive, because it is always working since the moment that something will happens to Sonic, but yeah, Arnos can seal or use sleep hax
Huh, then why above they say, that sonic doesn't start directly with Fate Hax.... and also Anos CM is passive

Huh, then why above they say, that sonic doesn't start directly with Fate Hax....
Because he doesnt ''start'', its not something that will affect Anos immediately, and Sonic doesnt control the fate hax, the fate hax just protect Sonic from his death

So many things to correct.

FateHax:

* Passive (even creating a prophecy for one of Sonic’s victories thousands of years prior, retold by Omniscient Gods for the present day)

* “Sonic always wins in the end” means in VSBW matches, Sonic would not lose via Permanent Incap or Death

Voting for Sonic, has he used BFR quickly in a match he recognized he had no other ways of winning against elemental magic (vs Naugus)

I'm going to vote for Anos, Sonic's immortality does not protect him from being erased, Anos can never kill him permanently due to Sonic's Low 1-C immortality, Anos will simply erase him Conceptually with his Eyes of Chaos, even if he recovers he will erase him again and until he realizes he can't kill him he will simply seal him. In case you are wondering, Anos eyes are always active from the beginning.

I'm going to vote for Anos, Sonic's immortality does not protect him from being erased, Anos can never kill him permanently due to Sonic's Low 1-C immortality, Anos will simply erase him Conceptually with his Eyes of Chaos, even if he recovers he will erase him again and until he realizes he can't kill him he will simply seal him.
Sonic doesnt regen from conceptual destruction, it simply ''doesnt work'' because Sonic ''always wins in the end'', I mean, even Super Sonic (Low 1-C) couldnt kill Sonic (Low 2-C)
SPOILER_RCO019.png

but Anos still has ways to incap, I would say Incon or I will wait more replies

Immortality (Types 3 and 8. The latter is reliant on Sonic's One Billionth Power Ring Aura, which allowed him to recover from being erased from existence by the Ultimate Annihilator after it overloaded. Being erased from Existence = Being erased at conceptual level

Immortality (Types 3 and 8. The latter is reliant on Sonic's One Billionth Power Ring Aura, which allowed him to recover from being erased from existence by the Ultimate Annihilator after it overloaded. Being erased from Existence = Being erased at conceptual level
being erased from existence doesnt always means being erased at conceptual level

There is no evidence the Ultimate Annihilator has any level of Conceptual erasure.

There are different type for Conceptual.

Even if you want to argue EE = Conceptual, the UA would be baseline but Anos’ is not

Meaning, Sonic wouldn’t be able to come back from it

Meaning, if Anos used it, FateHax GG

****, well I'm not crazy to keep discussing this, because there will come a time when we will start circling, I'd better wait for more opinions. Although it's not like the Fate haxs can erase NEP2 beings anyway.

Yeah, it also has it, does Fate Hax even affect Anos anyways? because I doubt that Sonic fate hax could affect the most fundamental level of existance of Anos, which is exactly his source, that is NEP 2

Yeah, it also has it, does Fate Hax even affect Anos anyways? because I doubt that Sonic fate hax could affect the most fundamental level of existance of Anos, which is exactly his source, that is NEP 2
Anos himself isn’t NEP. Sonic’s FateHax has made his opponents act stupid, holding back to “extend Sonic’s suffering Mwahahah” or forget they can use their abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back