• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

post silver sea vs base sonic

ven is restricted

six votes anos

2 vote sonic

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

speed equalized

Last edited:
anos can negate type 8 immortality so that's not even a factor, the best thing sonic has here is his fate hax

and about the battle, it looks like Anos wins, unless Sonic has some Low 1-C haxs in base

And as I said before, if Sonic's Fate Hax is Low 1-C in base, little can resist Anos.

Fate Manipulation (Due to the amount of Chaos Energy that Sonic has been exposed to, he has become the Embodiment of Chaos. As referred to by Eggman, he is patently unpredictable, the constant inconsistency, that hiccup on the quantum level that throws everything off to ensure Sonic’s victory),
And as I said before, if Sonic's Fate Hax is Low 1-C in base, little can resist Anos.
I don't think that this can affect Anos as its mostly due to Chaotic Manipulation. Also Anos is Accasuality type 4 and Sonic is type 1 in base.

Fate Manipulation (Due to the amount of Chaos Energy that Sonic has been exposed to, he has become the Embodiment of Chaos. As referred to by Eggman, he is patently unpredictable, the constant inconsistency, that hiccup on the quantum level that throws everything off to ensure Sonic’s victory),

I don't think that this can affect Anos as its mostly due to Chaotic Manipulation. Also Anos is Accasuality type 4 and Sonic is type 1 in base.
Sonic fate hax can affect others acausality 4 in a Low 1-C scale, but Anos can incap

Anos will have resistance towards bfr in the near future. As I have noticed in a previous chapter. It just that no one noticed it. Also Anos wins via repeatedly killing or via incap.
Repeatedly killing doesn't leads to win since character still can fight back, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back