• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect chaos is 5-A, and there's the possibility that he's just gotten much stronger since then while his enemies haven't caught up. 4 emeralds absorbed is chaos 4.

Fine, I'll do myself.

THAT'S NOT A REAL BLACK HOLE ************! SHIID FOR ALL WE KNOW, EMERL & CHAOS COULD'VE JUST BEEN DRAWING ENOUGH ENERGY TO NOT COMBUST! THAT STATEMENT ABOUT EGGMAN'S AMUSEMENT PARK BEING THE SIZE OF A PLANET WAS SIMPLY AN EXAGGERATION, MY GOD!! POWER SOURCE FROM PLANET DOES NOT EQUAL ARMOR DURABLY, JESUS H CHRIST MAN! CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD!!!

See what happens when there isn't enough chaos happening

*Cal completely ignores that Mario is as strong as a Power Star and ALTTP Link is as strong as the Triforce

Yeah but being equal to the gems is odd.

Sonic isn't stronger than chaos 6 though, he's able to fight chaos 4 normally but 6 gets frozen first.

Sonic did beat an emerl empowered by all 7 that one time (though I don't think he could actually use them right) and it was implied that it was the only time in the entire game he was really fighting seriously and happened within a rather short timeframe. Him being equal to a chaos emerald when he drops the whole lackadasical attitude doesn't seem that weird to me when a lot of his foes use them too.

Being completely serious, Knuckles is physically stronger than Sonic and he could only beat a CE empowered opponent (Silver Sonic iirc. Could be Mecha Sonic) when the invulnerability was down. And unless Knuckles's entire gimmick/purpose has been completely invalidated, I highly doubt Sonic is stronger than him.

Mecha was empowered by the master emerald, which is equal to at least the other 7.

Knuckles also doesn't seem to be that much stronger comparatively anymore, while Sonic mantaind speed. Speed's a huge advantage when it's not equal and you could also say he has better combat skill if you wanted to.

Also, that was back in the Genesis days. Their base was 8-A. This is modern.

The Chaos Emeralds are mostly revered because they have a bunch of magical abilities, they're incredibly efficient fuel sources for machinery, and when you have all seven you gain a massive boost in power.

Sonic facing Chaos-powered beings is weird, but as shown by Chaos and Emerl it's pretty consistent nevertheless.

This is a comparable situation to Mario fighting beings amped by Power Stars and Kirby busting the Master Crown

Wokistan said:
Sonic did beat an emerl empowered by all 7 that one time (though I don't think he could actually use them right) and it was implied that it was the only time in the entire game he was really fighting seriously and happened within a rather short timeframe. Him being equal to a chaos emerald when he drops the whole lackadasical attitude doesn't seem that weird to me when a lot of his foes use them too.
Yeah. Sonic went all out and canonically beat him within 30 seconds or something like that.

Let's not derail, considering this got highlighted and all.

It's because Chaos 6 was the main argument for 5-B Sonic at the time, which is no longer part of the equation.

Second was the Biosphere stuff, which also now no longer part of the argument (at least not really)

That was from the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back