• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shake It's because it's Ex lol.

@Neon I'd like the low end being 4-A to come back but what happens regarding Base Sonic wouldn't be related to Super Sonic since Super Sonic being 5-A is still stronger.

Neon Battle Bind said:
Since Super Sonic is becoming 4-A I'm interested in a Becky vs Super Sonic match

Oblivion?
Why do you do this to my blue boi?Base Becky is so far into 4-A she essentially AP stomps some of the strongest 4-A's.Sonic can't also bypass her Type 8.Her power Mimicry allows her to match him in every way also her RW,Soul Manip, and Transmuation gives her a massive advantage.Although Sonic is a bit faster but that won't really mean anything.Damnit Becky I hope Anti ends you.....

I guess another feat is Erazor absorbing the energy of the Arabian Nights...half of it, and then restoring it afterwards, without Alf Layla.

Idk how to quantify that tho.

Don't worry about it, everybody here's chill.

I do recommend taking it to one of your walls if you wanna discuss match ideas tho.

Guys.

DDM is still a person that has stuff to do and is entitled to his own opinion. I wouldn't call him the bane of Sonic upgrades or an immediate opposer. I want this to go smoothly and don't wanna see people attacking others. This wasn't towards anybody specific btw, just a warning that it could get messy if everybody's rude.

So let's calm down, alright?

This is a VS debating site first and foremost so arguments will always happen on which character should win, how they should be rated, what abilities they should have, etc. As long as you don't go overboard and start insulting people then arguing is ok and it's a part of what makes this site.

I'm not against the upgrades, but at least half the list aren't even 5-B.

First and foremost is the ABIS feat. I was informed that nobody scales from it and that it would absolutely one shot everyone period. Nobody did anything to the Black Hole and it kills ABIS alongside it; making him a glass cannon no one scales from. The most obvious one out of the way.

Next is the space station, It is planet sized, but we don't assume planet sized objects have Planet level durability. An object of said size would have around Tier 6 durability according to Kepekley and Kaltias among other people. Space Stations also don't have GBE so that would also not be quantifiable.

Emerl "Destroying the Planet" wasn't specific enough. And it said it required all 7 Chaos Emeralds according to Gerald Robotnik's statements. And if he was empowered by the Chaos Emeralds, then it would be an outlier for Base Sonic since he should be way above him. However, the plot has Emerl going to use Final Egg Blaster to destroy the Earth, which then gets deactivated. Nothing indicates base forms being Tier 5 just from this but on to the next batch.

Actually, the plot of Sonic Unleashed is that the Chaos Emeralds were completely drained by Dark Gaia, and Dark Gaia used the negative energy of all 7 Chaos Emeralds to split the Earth and keep each Continent in a floating state. Each Chaos Emerald being placed at each Gaia Temple simply weakens Dark Gaia with each Chaos Emerald being restored. Implying that the Continents literally do simply fall back to Earth in place.

And I still believe that the intro to Sonic Advance 3 heavily implies the feat was done with all 7. The plot of the game does still show Eggman is in possession of all 7 Chaos Emeralds; and there's no reason not to assume that he used all 7 given it's consistent that planetary scale feats required all 7.

However worry not, but after further analysis; the last feat actually does appear to be 5-B. Eggrobo is absorbing all life on the planet, which is blatantly High 6-A, but the further statement about the Earth potentially blowing up does imply that Eggrobo does eventually start absorbing the Gravitational Binding Energy. That being said, he's defeated before he does that. He approaches 5-B for sure, but there's no proof of him actually reaching that. But if Sonic's being upgraded to 5-B, it would only be baselinish.

All in all, I'm still not convinced about the upgrades and most of the feats don't seem concrete enough to be Tier 5. Except for Eggrobo, but that's over time.

Alright I'm hitting the hay.

Edit: Nevermind (excellent timing lol). I'll sent my rebuttal in 15-20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back